• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health I'm planning to end it!

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
If nothing changes in a month I'm going to end it! Nothing for me in this world! Discuss.

Don't you have to make the changes? Can't expect it to just happen brother.

^When the pain of living gets too much for a body to encompass it seems a comforting thought (dying) but mostly because that is abstract. Better to address the pain and actually do something to lessen it in your life. Most of it comes from inside and that makes it both exhausting, and lonely, to deal with. But on some level we are all engaged in it--trying one things, trying another and another and then something gives, something clicks. For me it was learning to step outside my own mental storm. I couldn't stop the storm but I could remove enough of my mind that it was like watching it rather than living it. That gave me breathing space but the big surprise was that it took the power out of the storm. As an anxious person I had been perfecting my methods for amping myself up into panic my whole life. I was always focused on whatever I was currently blaming the anxiety on outside--never aware of how it was me manufacturing it inside. I'm not saying that life is a bed of roses now because it isn't. But who actually wants a bed of roses anyway?:\

Be specific in your thinking when you think about your life. What do you want to change?