• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Help me I want to mix my vyvanse 50 mg with 40 mg of oxy

Ijustwanttolive

Greenlighter
Ok so I take 50 mg of vyvanse everyday for school it doesn't even make me feel high just very focused,aware and sometimes restless (I'm a college student and really dinners it to focus) and tomorrow I want to take around 40 mg of oxycodone the straight 10 mg no Tylenol pink tablets. Do you think it'll be a good mix? Will I feel the high from the oxy still? Or will the vyvanse counter act it? I'm an experienced user with opiates and have been taking vyvanse for 3 years now.

This isn't the appropriate forum for your question. Anyway, you should still feel it but you may not get that heavy doped feeling taking it with stims. They compliment each other well

If you're worried about it just wait until you have a free day to take the oxycodone

Oh my bad, I'm new to the sight haha and ok but I'll still feel the warm fuzzy feeling from the perks minus the knodding out??

Oh my bad, I'm new to the sight haha and ok but I'll still feel the warm fuzzy feeling from the perks minus the knodding out??

If you need help with figuring out the site and have any questions feel free to PM me. :) Yes, you should still feel chilled out and content. It takes the edge off stimulants a bit but you're still able to focus and work. It's certainly not a healthy combination so don't do it too often

Ijustwanttolive: I've moved your thread to the other drugs sub-forum which is more apt for opiates/stimulants discussion. There is a lot of knowledge regarding these kind of chemicals and their use in these parts. :)

Take a lower dose of your stem. I absolutely love taking adderall and oxy. It has to be a lower dose of adderall though or it will all but override the oxy.

Just as an example, adderall by itself I will take 30mg. With oxy (no matter the oxy dosage 20mg-120mg) I will take 15mg adderall. Also it seems to work best if you do it once then wait for a week or so to do it again.