View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candy flipping for the first time

HepcatB

Greenlighter
I'm planning to candy flip for the first time this weekend. I've done both substances before, so I'm not going into completely uncharted waters. I have read that the best way to do it is to take the E 4 hours after you take the 'cid. Is that true? Is 3 tabs and 1 pill too much? I've read a lot about it but does anybody have any personal anecdotes or suggestions?

I did it once, did powder MD 150mg about 3 hours into it was one tab 120 ug. Smoked weed before during and after. It was the best drug experience ever. Pure bliss.
Now tab is not a unit of measurement so you'd have to give us an insight as to how strong they feel. But if we assume they are about a 100ug 3 is too much.

Awww yeah, greatest combo ever

Take lsd first, wait 3-4 hours, then take mdma. Amount depends on the potency of lsd / mdma you have. 3 tabs seems like a lot

Its your call...both are stellar. I think I prefer to stack so they peak together....but many like to take the MDMA later.... Still others will say take the lsd after the mdma. Never did the latter but ive taken both 2ci and iprocin after an mdma peak and its divine.

And agree, 3 sounds like a lot. Im used to pure mdma powder (and always take the standard 120mg) so just be careful not to take too much because....candy flipping is a friggin strong xperience.

Thanks for the input. I think I'll start with 1 hit and if needed, take one more.

Read that wrong... You mean 3 tabs lsd. Well, not comfortable telling you how much lsd to take...thought I read 3 tabs mdma. Well, either way...take as much lsd as you think you can handle and your standard mdma dose.

Boy oh girl my reading skillz leave a lot to be desired these days.