• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

online webisodes/addiction documentary

indyryan

Greenlighter
Hello all,

My name is Ryan and I am new to the forums. I am 32 years old and in my past life I worked for several television shows, bands, and Apple as a video editor and animatior.

I am currently working on creating several info based videos that I plan on uploading to YouTube. While the end goal is to release a full documentary with the purpose of education.

I for several years watched a family meme bet struggle with addiction before becoming victim to it myself.

I am posting this in order to see if anyone at all would be interested in being involved with the project. I am still fairly savy when it comes to production so I believe the quality of content that I will be producing will be top notch.

I am however willing to also have other video hobbies the involved if they wanted.

I specifically am looking for people on here who may be able to be a resource for personal stories, opinions, and I would be open to any suggestions one may have.

I am college educated, and not a complete novice when it comes to understanding the addiction process, but I know we have a lot more people on here who know more than me. So I would love to have some people who may be good at helping me explain the more complex medical concepts within terms that an average person may understand.

I do apologize ahead of time it this is the incorrect place to post this.

Thanks for everyone's time!

Ryan

I'd be happy to give you a hand with anything you might need for this Ryan. Shoot me a pm or quote this reply here.

Hi Ryan, i have been using drugs heavily and sporadicallly over 20 years. Very diverse in my experiences from actual chems to patterns of use.
Would be interested to help aftering hearing bit more.
I have particpated in numerous studies in the past so feel free to PM me.