• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is £100 reasonable for a gram of high quality cocaine?

I'd feel more sorry for the Aussies if I were you, Consumer pays $400/g

I think it's more the fact that you don't get coke in the UK. Also paying more than £100 for anything is whinge worthy.

Definitely the top end of the scale with that price. If your in London and the powder is of very high purity then £100 for a gram is probably right!

Wow, is fucking amazin what prohibition do....
Here in Spain high grade brilliant and soft fishcale of +85 % , use to cost 60-50 Euros

Last edited:
While I do like the stuff, I've never been a massive fan of it even when it was (marginally) more affordable. Of all the drugs I like, Cocaine is the one I like the least (I would rather have a decent lump of amphetamine sulphate any day of the week. Never tried Meth but it sounds a bit much for my liking where the prang from quality sulphate is just perfect, happy vibes, plenty of leg and smooth as fuck for such a powerful stim).

It's why I like 3-FPM so much, IMO it is like 'speed light' similar if not as spectacular in effect and more functional due to the ability to control the dose when vaped / chased.

I do like phet but i think sometimes (maybe its because i have very low tolerance these days) it lasts too long and sometimes im still high at midnight when i took a bomb at 9AM, and the whole night id be sat there sweating unable to sleep. I do love the buzz though i just wish it had shorter duration so you could better control how long the high lasts.

£100 for coke is the price people charge per gram round here, but the guy my friend goes to weighs it in front of him and its a full gram. I can't afford it myself but in a nearby city to me you can get very good stuff for about half the price. Maybe its because there is a large crack population there? As for the high i love it it has much better euphoria than phet and i end up talking shit none stop for about an hour til it wears off. I really wish someone could invent a functional stim that is easily available that lasted somewhere in between coke and phet. Get a good 3 hour buzz then it wears off but if you want longer effects just take a bit more :D

Hi
When uk people say 100 Pounds Coke, what is the average purity of that stuff?
Thank you

^ cLatteReD mate its well below that, i'd say average uk purity 25% ​at best