• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is £100 reasonable for a gram of high quality cocaine?

TdotMucky

Greenlighter
i bought this stuff for £100 a gram couple weeks ago because i was told its very high quality. i think it might have been because i had one line and didnt need another one for 45 minutes. is £100 reasonble in a UK for this?

Well compared to the $500 you pay in Australia for high grade coke i would say yes lol

I'd say it's on the expensive side of reasonable.

I tend to find that decent coke is anywhere from 60-100ish. Most commonly about 80 - and it's not always that good.

If it's top tier stuff then about £80 is fair. You shouldn't feel too bad for paying £100.

Well compared to the $500 you pay in Australia for high grade coke i would say yes lol

I think comparing anything to Australia and NZ prices will make you feel good ;)

Last edited:
i bought this stuff for £100 a gram couple weeks ago because i was told its very high quality. i think it might have been because i had one line and didnt need another one for 45 minutes. is £100 reasonble in a UK for this?

Fuck me, for £100.00 you can get 3-4 full grams of blow of at least 90% purity and upwards here in S.A.

Its doubled in the last couple of decades. Could get top notch for £50 around the millennium - now its a 2 tier market with the real deal costing £80 - £100.

Only time I have bothered with it in the last few years has been in Barcelona where it has always remained really nice, paying €40 - €50 pg.

if you are buying 1g in a face to face deal, for bang on stuff, £10 per point is about right

Why is quality coke so much cheaper in South Africa than in the UK then? Are we just gullible bastards?

Why is quality coke so much cheaper in South Africa than in the UK then? Are we just gullible bastards?

Not sure what price discussion is allowed here but the best stuff I've ever had comes off the DN and is wayyyyy cheaper than that, really sparkly lovely fish scale.
But for a "street" deal £100 is normal round here

Just pondered this myself and reckoning it will be significantly more easy to import to the African continent and then on into SA than our small island in northern Europe. Probably a lot more hard up people willing to risk their lives smuggling for fuck all too...

Nope, you are not gullible but all commodities in Europe go through many ports, whereas you have a direct cruise incoming from India, Indonesia, China and also all South American countries. Half of all Cocaine that arrives in Africa is dropped between only 2 big citites.

So Maputo is just actually almost a day's drive away. It is cheapest when it lands here and gets more expensive as it travel through various hands untill the lowest runner/dealer physically makes them little baggies full and sells them to the end user.

So yes, pure Cocaine is very cheap in the South Africa.

Don't like it though, gives me a Methylphenidate type stimulation, makes me anti-social but oh my soul can I do shit non-stop for hours such as cleaning and making blueprints of houses, music mixing.

I'd guess the more hands the coke passes through to get to its final destination, the more chances of it being cut?

Check out the cocaine megathread - it's really interesting on finding out the "supposed effects ", V the actual effects that you should experience from uncut or unadulterated cocaine..it definitely changes your perception of the drug.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/492242-Cocaine-Megathread

Also there's a really interesting thread on the purification process of cocaine. Worth a read for sure.

Last edited:
I got a half g of the absolute best white I've ever had on Saturday, i gave a bit to one of my older mates that was around when you could get 60-70% for 50 quid back in late 80s and 90s and he said it had been a long time since he had gotten a taste of proper stuff, we went out for coffee to catch up and we just ended up chatting for a few hours lol I sat up all last night drinkin great rose wine and doing match size lines of it, felt worn out by 5-6am

There were rocks in it that were very shiney and the baggie stunk, to think a half g lasted me and my mate a good few hours then later lasted me until early this morning

Wow!! £100?? Here in Brazil, for that price I get about 14g.. I feel sorry for you guys :\