• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Occasionally feeling weak and shaky while being sober.

Memantine

Bluelighter
Lately I have moments that I feel very light headed, weak and my right arm and leg are shaking as if I got parkinsons disease. Today I had to pipet 0.5 mL in the laboratory on my work and my hand simply didn't push the button as hard as I wanted it to do.

What drug could be the cause of this? Is it detox or maby brain damage? In the last couple of days I took codeïne, clonidine, doxylamine, alprazolam, phenibut, methylphenidate and zolpidem. Today it came on while I was sober. Í have had this for like 4-5 times in two weeks now.

Any ideas?

how often do you use these drugs and at what dosages? It would probably be good to stop using those drugs assuming you won't get any physically dangerous withdrawals.

that can be a symptom of PAWs, but i'd blame the methylphenidate. i would always be weak and shakier when stimulants wore off than when its on.

it's unlikely brain damage.

Are you in a chemical lab or indusrtrial place? Id get tremor from organic solvent pollution

Phenibut 1x/week 3.5g
Methylphenidate 1x/week 40mg
Alprazolam 1x/week 2-3mg
Clonidine 2x/week 0.3mg
Doxylamine 3x/week 15mg
Codeïne 1x/week 160mg
Zolpidem 2x/week 20mg

What is PAW? No I work with cells and proteins, no organic solvents atm.

Could it be acute GABA-B withdrawal due to the phenibut? Phenibut is the most recent new substance that I am taking.

That's a lot of different classes of drug that you are taking even if it is only once or twice per week. You should probably try to cut down or seize use of whichever ones are not necessary for you.

When you start mixing different drugs together, the effects of all of the respective drugs becomes more difficult to predict. I think that you should take a break from using all of these different substances and see if things improve.

Post acute withdrawls

Where you a heavy drinker or something in the past