• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA make me just down and tired

Daliaabbe

Greenlighter
I took 200 mg of mdma with my friends all of them fell very happy and intersting but for me I was just tired and down , I don't know what is the wrong with me
Shall I take higher dose or lower

MDMA isn't really as energetic as many people think; not in the typical sense anyway. It is, but after a certain point that excess energy and uncontrollable body movement tends to just make you want to sit down.

For me it takes exactly 130mg MDMA to 'come up' properly. Anything much more than that just contributes towards entering the mongy, trippy, sitting down stage.

That's completely normal. After a certain point nobody could possibly dance. Of course, that amount is different for everyone. If you want a more energetic high, then use some scales and weigh out a specific, lower amount.

First time I did my proper MDMA I was just lying on the floor listening to the music with closed eyes and ear to ear grin on my face, not wanting to move an inch. High enough dose will make you slip into the mongy bliss state.

You can be sloppy tired - not generally down though it can happen - 200mg assuming anything even nearish purity is pretty high - you could try a bit lower - 150mg?

Yeah it's a huge miss conception that MDMA makes you want to dance and just explode with energy.

It's kind of true, when you are buying them in pill form they are usually mixed with other stimulants such as Amphetamine which is what makes you want to bounce around. I think pure MDMA as in like the crystal/powder is more chilled out and relaxed.

I recently done a small dose somewhere from 100-150mg and I laid down a lot on my bed with music on but I did dance also but it was nothing erratic like I done before on MDMA which was a tablet and I was out clubbing not at home haha.

Fermonos
thx alot for sharing ur experience , will try to take 100 Mg next time not more at all .

Try a lower dose next time. From experience I can say dosage is very important, and it depends how pure you mdma is. Try 100mg next time and see how you like it. The first time I did mdma I took 100mg and it was a great time. I don't remember having a significant boost in energy but I wasn't tired or wanting to sit down the whole time. I was at Disneyland with a bunch of friends. We weren't raving, which would require way more enegry. I know a friend who did 200mg and he said it's to much and he just wanted to sit on the couch and not do anything

Also if your looking for an energy boost drink a red bull or two. I've noticed those get me amped while I'm rolling at a rave