• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Interested and CAN Help

adams521

Greenlighter
I'm 52 years and I am a Medical Technologist. I work in the lab and test EVERYTHING! I've been doing it for 31 yrs and have been opiate, benzo cocaine addict the whole time. Advice I will give right here is Never say always and never say never. Strange things I've seen in the last 31 yrs Want to know how we got around TIMERX! in the Eastern US anyway. That be me. I/ll not go into the chemistry behind it but in the lower threads I will. Peace BT out

I'm 52 years and I am a Medical Technologist. I work in the lab and test EVERYTHING! I've been doing it for 31 yrs and have been opiate, benzo cocaine addict the whole time. Advice I will give right here is Never say always and never say never. Strange things I've seen in the last 31 yrs Want to know how we got around TIMERX! in the Eastern US anyway. That be me. I/ll not go into the chemistry behind it but in the lower threads I will. Peace BT out

What are some of the new RC benzo's like etizolam that are being routinely tested for these days, particularly the ones that have not been FDA approved?

Also whats the word on 1p-lsd?

Welcome to BL adams521.

You better start sharing your knowledge then :) Hope you enjoy the site.

Regards,
CFC