• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is Phenibut a vasodilator?

shawkward

Greenlighter
If phenibut an okay vasodilator, is it even one at all? Plan on taking some propyilhexedrine soon and was wondering if it would be wise to take them in conjunction

It did seem to help quite a bit. However I took the phenibut a little too long before the prop. So I only felt the benefits for the first portion of the experience. What else is a good drug to combat propyilhexedrine's nasty side effects? Towards the tail end of the experience my blood pressure went through the roof. My ears were ringing and I nearly passed out upon standing up. Plus my heart rate steadily increased until it reached the point where I began to get concerned. I took 1 MG Xanax (zero tolerance) and it seemed to have little to no effect.

If hypertension is a concern i wouldnt take benedrex period because it is much less effective that amphetmines at increasing dopamine in the pleasure centers requiring a much higher dose and while i did take it in highschool i didnt have heart issues or blood pressure problems. Have you been medically diagnosed with hypertension do you know your sys dial bp ?