• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Tolerance after binge

arksenu

Bluelighter
*All doses administered sublingually (dissolved in mouth)*

My plan is to take 90 mg first at 11:00 am, another 30 mg at 5:00 pm, and another at 12:00 am.

My question: How high will my tolerance be given that my current tolerance is (let's say) non-existant?

No one knows and no one can tell you that. What I can tell you is that if you keep on using it like that you'll find the tolerance will increase faster than you'd ever believe.

Is this euro paste or American prescription? Because if it's the latter, that's an astronomical amount with no current tolerance.

Whats the drug? Meth, amphetamine powder, amphetamine free base or something else

It's impossible to say... And those doses sound really high if you have no tolerance

Sounds like testing the limits with the uncomfortable side effects of amphetamines. The dose is high especially if your non tolerant. I assume you are at least a seasoned amphetamine user. Otherwise I would defenitely advise against such a humonguous dosage. But I tolerate the side effects especially bad. Ymmv, approach wih sense I guess.

No one an answer that question either GorillaBoy, because you can't know the purity of your street meth.

Treat every drug as its own thing, inferring dosage from other drugs is always a risk.