• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Paradoxical effects with benzodiazepines

Extremely common id have trouble controling my emotions andnrafenlike a chil over stupid stuff

Same here. I feel very chill and relaxed. Somehow it always seems fun to push my limits and get into argumenta wirh people on benzos, because usually I'm to anxious to even reply to an argument

I experience paradoxical reactions with benzos but they are things like increased energy, increase desire to be active, increased desire to be healthy, increased creativity, altered way of thinking (more inventive, positive and creative).

I fully realise that I am in a minority for this.

I experience paradoxical reactions with benzos but they are things like increased energy, increase desire to be active, increased desire to be healthy, increased creativity, altered way of thinking (more inventive, positive and creative).

I fully realise that I am in a minority for this.
Yep the 1% club, same effects. My anxiety is so relieved I have energy to function. So much energy goes into anxiety

^Yeah, 100% with you on that. I thought I was suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, but I now think it's probably depression/anxiety/poor health & mind which was causing the tiredness, with its routes in years of underlying, subconscious anxiety holding me back.

Benzos were the only things allowing me to be active last year. I guess you can pay for that, though.

^Yeah, 100% with you on that. I thought I was suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, but I now think it's probably depression/anxiety/poor health & mind which was causing the tiredness, with its routes in years of underlying, subconscious anxiety holding me back.

Benzos were the only things allowing me to be active last year. I guess you can pay for that, though.
Yeah but low doses cause depression cause of tolerance

I become sad and depressed if i take a benzo. It does not give me any pleasurable effects if i am not anxious. The more i take the more i become depressed. Not my thing.