• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Epic Fails

Stubz42

Greenlighter
I signed up, then failed to follow through using the site, it damn near cost me everything. Picking up the pieces now, trying to make it. Looking forward to making connections to help me in my day to day struggle.

You're a survivor. Your words give us all power. If at first you don't succeed...

Welcome to the site,

Glad you made it out the other end - we have a section called the 'Dark Side' if you wish to discuss any of the problems that you went through, how you managed etc (may just help somebody else going through the same or similar thing)

Hey. Remember "just for today". You're much stronger than you think or feel even at what you think is your worst. I know, I know. I didn't believe it either. But sometimes I do now when I look back at all the stuff I've been through... Anyways, welcome, and remember there are some good places to vent on here and some good people to talk ya through it all!

Well welcome & glad you're still here & trying. I'm new to joining so still starting out myself trying to make connections, but people seem very supportive of each other. Hope you post in other forums & hang in here!