low blood pressure hgh clen t4

killian

Greenlighter
if taking ed
hgh 5iu
clen 90mcg
t4 100mcg.

bp seems little low lately today reading between 105/65 and 100/59.
the hgh is few years old maybe god420 brand, not sure if its even any good no sides at all. tempted to try higher dose to check if sides will come.
Any idea why low bp? not big deal except seeing stars today when get out of chair
eating maybe 4000 calories a day (have a extreme eating problem ate doughnuts and soda yesterday for my lunch) still seem to be losing inches from my waist line.

Any suggestions? trying (but obviously not very hard) to lean out before next step of cutting.

Are you taking anything else? What's your heart rate?

Clen can cause acute hypotension due to B2-agonism, but I've not heard of it doing so in a chronic fashion really. Have you just upped the dose? Counterintuitively you could try a low dose beta-blocker once if you have one and see if it increases BP.

Only take a few vitamins in morning, I don't have any medication of any kind. my pulse yesterday was 75-80 and usually its 55-60. I didn't up the dose, but was planning to up it till 160mcg over the next week. my temp was 97.7 last night at 11pm take the dose 6am.

It's the clen more than likely then. Drop it for a couple days. Your pulse should drop and BP go back up. The two are kind of compensating for each other.

Given time your BP will probably go back up anyway as it adjusts to the beta-agonism from the clen.

FWIW if you can hack the low BP without too much dizziness, it's not otherwise unhealthy.

just took my vitals 89/59 pulse 88. clen is making my bp go down? feel like my hands are tiny bit shaky but I took my temp and it was 97.2.. so strange, ive taken clen before and it makes your temp go up to 99 not down to 97. for what its worth its liquid clen and liquid t4 rc.

It could be anything in those liquids mate.

Can I suggest you stop both for now, including the GH. You're likely to start blacking out if your BP keeps falling.

Also, have you checked your fasting blood glucose levels?

if I work in the morning tomorrow I can check my bg fasting. been taking the hgh for a month at least so far. just started the clen and t4 5 days ago. Wonder if adding some prop would raise my bp ;) I was planning on doing that as soon as could flex and see my abs. (not to sure about my bf % my guess is 13%? ) saw a member talking about 100mg tren E a week sounded interesting. forgot how much test e he was taking with it surely that would make my bp skyrocket.

just took my vitals 89/59 pulse 88. clen is making my bp go down? feel like my hands are tiny bit shaky but I took my temp and it was 97.2.. so strange, ive taken clen before and it makes your temp go up to 99 not down to 97. for what its worth its liquid clen and liquid t4 rc.

Me thinks Your clen or HGH may have been spiked/augmented/faked by some type of diuretic. DO NOT take any type of Beta-blocker recommended by CFC to up-regulate the receptors or some other Hipster, THEORETICAL Pseudo-Science! You're going to end up killing yourself ! Hypotension only occurs in rare cases of Paradoxical Bronchospasm.

Do listen to him RE: stopping for a bit and Booom! Your BP will return to Norm levels.
You can also add caffeine, drink tonnes of water and if dieting for a show, Salty popcorn. If no show then Potato chips and canned chilly for it's high sodium content. This could hasten the process.

You can add a small ~ 8mgs of ephedrine as it works on Beta 1,2,3 agonism and Alpha 1 agonism. Get a blood pressure Monitor and carefully titrate different solutions, one at a time! then Wait ! Good Luck and keep us posted

Please don't dispense advice like that karambit. I'm sure you mean well, but you don't understand what you're talking about. The last thing he requires is a pressor with β-agonism, which could further exacerbate his symptoms! Phenylephrine is an option but I highly doubt he has that.

A beta-blocker like metoprolol or esmolol is the correct way to handle acute hypotension due to β-agonism.

I'm clearly not suggesting he should combine them and just carry on with the clen however.

As previously stated any combination of hGH, Clen, T-4 could be not as specified, your BP is abnormally low which is of concern..

We can only surmise to the cause, but the above combo seems likely, hypotension can be caused by a number of medical conditions in the body such as Hypovolemic, Distributive, Cardiogenic, Obstructive, Dissociative..

In your case we can only assume due to not being able to check your vital signs what might be the most likely cause..

Something diuretic in nature could cause hypotension due to lowered fluid volume..

The best course of action would be to cease use of hGH, Clenbuterol, T-4, and monitor BP, drink plenty of fluids... If no improvement see your GP...

Last edited: