• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time plug

Liquid889

Greenlighter
So today was my first time I've iv a dilly 8mg. I'm just going to go through what I did and the more experienced guys please help cause I know I'm not doing it right at all. So I started by crushing up the 8mg in a spoon. Then o added about 1cc of bottled water and started mixing like a mofo and I found when I stopped mixing it would seem to settle back on the bottom of the spoon. So I added a little more water and stirred it up again till it seemed to all be a milky colour and then sucked to up in a new clean rig..that was the easy part I just found out. I tried to toe off my left arm and I tried 3 or 4 times to get on. And then I looked and I could see one on my other hand visible without a tie off. So o stick it in there and with a little wiggle o got the shot of blood into the rig. I slowly depressed until the end little bit cause there was a bubble in there. Now I'm a heavy opiat user so o got a little rush and it cleared up my sniffing and partial dope sick feeling. FYI I'm using iv to hopefully have these couple pills last till tues when I get a new scrip. But back to the shot. I felt like cause of my newbie ass o probably didint get this all. There is still a little pile of white powder in the spoon. Can o reuse that or what??? Every comment will help me guys. Don't worry about making me look stupid or whatever. I'm going to be doing this I need a crash course on how to do properly and safe. Thx again