• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best drug packaging?

always loved the lil brown vials, but theres something special about elaborate stamp bags though..

I used to have a dealer that would vaccuum seal pot in air tight packages. Sometimes i didnt even open the pack for a few hours, id just hold and look at it and smile

I do the same ^^ :) how nice is a good vac sealed bag of buds to look at... i used to do it on the lsd when i was young. Wait 10 hours of tripping for a gram and a half of bud...get the bud and just stare at it for hours hahah

I still get a bit excited everytime I receive a strange envelope addressed to me. I no longer order stuff but receiving a strange letter in the mail still brings back all the excitement.

Nothing like finally receiving that letter you've been waiting for, then opening it, seeing the glorious contents and then using the contents.

I enjoyed all the different ways vendors packaged things up. Some were quite clever too. Probably best for me not to go into details though.

i wish more street dealers would do good packaging I hated buying street pills I was about to inject and getting them handed to me with nothing protecting them in a filthy dealers hands then going straight into my arm.

I did hate it when my guy would put my pills in a flavored blunt wrap packaging. Grape flavored tramadol does not taste good...

1 1/2 inch Round Plastic Jars with Screw On Lids.. you can find them in the craft aisle of Walmart or at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. The jars can also be stacked by screwing them into each other instead of using a lid. The only downside is a little harder to hide on your body but I love the jars better then baggies for sure.

A small glass vial of ketamine, was in awe the first time I saw the shards. It was beautiful

I like something airtight so glass bottles that you can fund in thrift stores and discount stores. They kinda suck air out when you close them.

That's good for weed and such.

I hate anyone who just hands you drugs with their hands to your hands whether its pills or crack. Its unprofessional, dirty, and kinda risky.

Nothing like a well wrapped bun in wax paper.

If I am gonna inject, smoke, or swallow something I really prefer it packaged in something durable. The worst is if someone uses cellophane from cigarettes for crack or powder.

Its best to store things cool, dry, and dark.

I like the ones with the little lever that pushes air out as you close it.

Keeps your green fucking green.

Wax stamp bags.

Acid blotter sheets are pretty iconic as far as drug packaging goes too.

Really I'm just satisfied with little plastic baggies...

Really I'm just satisfied with little plastic baggies...
+1

As long as my Meth comes in a small see through plastic baggie that snap locks well and doesn't allow any gear to fall out in my pocket i'm happy.

The worst is getting meth wrapped in either cigarette packet paper or aluminium tin foil. If it's paper or foil wrapped i always stress out i might spill the drugs on the floor when opening them. I know you can take precautions like opening over a table but i am of the opinion if i am going to spend 4-5 hours wages on a drug at least my dealer can be organised enough to have plastic snap lock baggies.

Glass ampules, original. You know exactly what it is, and how much you have. it's has its charm and it comes with high quality. It's doesn't get 'cleaner' than that. But you can't be that demanding.

Glass ampules, original. You know exactly what it is, and how much you have. it's has its charm and it comes with high quality. It's doesn't get 'cleaner' than that. But you can't be that demanding.

Erikman dude, Glass ampules thats like a glass viral right? If thats the case then that is some high end high class drug packaging to keep your gear in. As high class as having a small pouch bag that has a mirror in it and a gold cylinder pipe type piece to snort coke or speed off. It could also be as classy as having genuine leather zip up folding case to keep a glass syringe in. But the coolest drug storage item i have seen was a key chain a friend gave me that was like a sliver bullet on a silver chain that could be unscrewed to store powders like speed or cocaine.