• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Addicted to opiates and need help

Thebeatmaster

Greenlighter
I don't even know where to start. Iv been addicted to pain pills for the last year and half and it's slowly ruining my life I have a beautiful fiancé and a one year old daughter who I love with all my heart and I'm so close to losing everything I have. My daily intake is about 40mg of oxy a day every day for the past year and a half I havse tried to quiet numbers of times but fail at day 1 or 2. I'm so sick and tired of living life like this because I feel hopeless with out the pills and unmotivated. Today marks the first day I have had enough and I want my old life back I want to be happy I don't want to be a addict any more. I want this not only for myself but my daughter and fiancé and my family because I don't want them to see me suffer any more. I dot. Have much of a support group so I guess this is why I turn to here because I need people that understand and can guid me back. I don't want to feel like I need a pill to motivate me or keep me feeling up or happy. I took my last dose this afternoon I'm ready to do this I'm ready to go cold turkey and push through my withdrawals and live a happier life

Hey beat master, in a way I am glad that you have hit this low (rock bottom) because many of us need to land here before we can begin to surface again, it's been a few hours since you posted this, how are you feeling now:)

Have you considered subutex taper? Cold turkey is hell...do you at least have any benzos to help?

How are you feeling now?

Sorry guys I just got off work and right now i starting to feel a little edgy my legs and right arm is cramping. I do have a benzo on hand but I'm trying to tuff this one out. I have a few beers at home I'm hoping this will help me fall to sleep comfortable. I just know that around 5am I'm gonna be waking up tossing and turning and it's gonna be real hard to fall asleep

its day one and I'm fighting so hard not get more. The mental cravings are hard right now and my whole body is stiff. I have work here in a couple house which I'm not looking forward to at all

Dude, don't get subs for a 40mg a day habit, I would suggest Kratom for the last couple days, but without self control you could find yourself running into problems with that because enough Kratom can get yoyu higher than 40mg of oxy.

If your problem with the taper is jumping off I would HIGHLY suggest Akumma seeds, or an akumma seed extract for a few days after stopping the oxy and then a week or two of benzos(just keep the doses low enough that it doesn't lower your inhibitions so much that you lose your drive to stay off oxy, or high enough it knock you the FUCK OUT lol, jk..sorts), or if you can't get benzos some clonidine and/or z-drugs for sleep. I know the biggest issue for people even after WD are over or after a near painless taper is barely being able to move for long periods of time from weakness, but a few good nights sleep will go a LONG way to getting enough energy and keeping your spirits up long enough to make it through the day; not to mention making it through the day is doubly hard when you've been laying awake all night thinking about dosing. Even something like 25-50mg of seroquel to knock you out is better than nothing; but with that you really need to be done WDing or else it may not get the job done and you will feel 5x worse.

Man what you have to do is take loperamide 20-40mg a day for at least 3 days. Until the worst part is over, after day 4 it gets a little more bearable. I wouldnt have been able to get clean without lope it gets rid of the diarrhea, nausea, lowers the intensity of the hot cold flashes and the RLS. This drug is a must to help you detox.

Thanks fir the kratom advice, just got some and about 6g seem to knock my WD out and improve my mood. Iv heard about kratom but was scared to try it cuz I thought it was a form of K2. But after about a hour of research I decided to give it a go. I have faint cramping but nothing like when I first got up this morning . I'm off to work now so let's see how the night goes gottakeep my mind busy though

Yeah, hopefully you can taper down enough where they won't be any WD, off 6g there stilll will be, and it isn't the longest lasting thing so try not to redose, but if youu do just take like 2g to keep it going, if you redose anywhere close to your first dose its gonna put you back not forward. And I know ground akumma seeds/extract is harder to find IRL, there is only one headshop that sells it in my area, but there is also a holistic herb shop in the area which sells the whole seeds. But you can get it off he net easy enough and the WD from that is even softer than kratom and I'd say about 5-8 whole seeds is equal to 10mg of oxy.

And kratom can be kind of stimulating, which makes sleep harder(but not compared to being in WD) and IRL you probably don't have many options but the red veined strains are the least stimulating and help with WD the most ime.

I'm On my second day now, and this morning was a little rough I woke up feeling like I had gone to the gym with out stretching my calves hurt so much given I'm a cook and stand and run around all day but it just felt so bad. Every part of me was stiff I could barley bend over, I usually have a hard time anyway due to a tumor that was removed a few years back I have a couple shifted disk in Lowe back but it was just unbearable to bend over. So after about 20min of stretching I took about 6g of Red vein kratom. About 30 min later dizziness and nausea set In but after I date it subsided. My legs and back feel a lot better and my craving is gone. I'm gonna try not to redose later and see I feel. As of last night I slept okay still tossing and turning a lot but surprisingly I didn't wake up at 5 unable to fall back to sleep