• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Please help. I don't want to OD

newlife9

Greenlighter
Ok. I will try to keep this brief and please excuse me if I ramble a bit.

I really need a bit of help or I'm afraid I could accidentally kill myself . I have smoked crack and freebase for a brief night or two over the last 20years, so by no means am I experienced. It was always done because someone else had it and shared with me.

Without over explaining I got access to pretty much any amount I want for personal use. I went straight to rocking it up the secret me time I messed with it. I would rock up and 8 ball at a time. I have always done everything at full throttle. I am one of the oldest people in the mosh pits at heavy metal concerts, I drive an extremely fast luxury car. I listen to very loud music. Ok you get the point of my personality.

So now to the problem. I always research everything I do, that's why I am successful in business and I apply the same thing here. I have taken my newly found extreme outlet (huge hits) for stress relief to the max I think?. I am worried that for a beginner I have binged for 8 days, only slept 6 or more hrs 3 of those nights (some night none at all) and smoked up 1.5 oz of crack during that time frame. I take a hit first thing in the morning and then there on out. I have gone to using bongs only and vaporizing with a dabbing set or a big bowl and chore. I load .1 on a regular basis and some times .15. I don't care about wasting it if I am ( that is a significant problem because I'm not restricted) because money is not an issue. I have already gotten 4 different bings and have a glass collection that is cray.

Now to the point. I apparently don't know what is too much. I have taken a few hits that I was seriously worried I may have over done it. How do I know what the signs are that I might be overdosing? I have had almost out of body experiences that mught have been amazing if I didn't think My heart or some vessel in my bra N was about to explode and my family was going to find me on the floor dead.

Please don't bother with how I should quit. I don't need a lecture I am hoping by for some advise so I don't take this to an extreme place I can't come back from.

Well sorry you don't want a lecture on how to quit but you just got done telling us you smoked 1.5oz of crack in a week, I think you know how that's likely go in the long term.

But barring all that, I like to take a small dose of aspirin when on adderall to thin the blood a little, it actually works pretty well, I'm sure it'd work the same for crack. Obviously eat healthy meals and drink/eat enough, get some sleep too. I actually feel much better when speeding if I actually do all those things. Maybe try to confine your use to the weekends?

yeah, you're using a really dangerous amount dude.

i don't know how old you are, but cocaine is cardiotoxic, and the older you get, the more that may be a factor - but at that kind of dosage, i'd presume that anyone's heart is going to be at risk.

signs you're overdosing - psychosis (also cardiac arrest, among other physical health problems)
signs of cardiac arrest - (in males) chest pains, numb extremities, tingly hands.

no judgement here man, but it sounds dangerous. take it easy.

also, i would read up on levamisole - a lot (perhaps most) coke is apparently cut with it nowadays, at the source of production.
it has some very fucked up effects on chronic users

Well sorry you don't want a lecture on how to quit but you just got done telling us you smoked 1.5oz of crack in a week, I think you know how that's likely go in the long term.

But barring all that, I like to take a small dose of aspirin when on adderall to thin the blood a little, it actually works pretty well, I'm sure it'd work the same for crack. Obviously eat healthy meals and drink/eat enough, get some sleep too. I actually feel much better when speeding if I actually do all those things. Maybe try to confine your use to the weekends?

I appreciate the advice, I think after taking a break for the rest of the day and a good nights sleep last night I realize I was doing this drug excessively and in such a short time. I am the kind of person that uses a drug, wether it's alcohol or cocaine to elevate the stress in my professional life. I'm not one that uses anything daily (except for coffee :). This really took ahold of me. I found myself justifying how I could fit this into daily life and keep all my accomplishments intact. Clearly that is not possible.

I will read up on that. I am aware that many of these drugs we put in our body are not good long term but I at least want to know what I am choosing to allow, not what is snuck in or hidden inside. In my reply above I think I have resolved to cutting down to maybe 2 days a week. Sort of a personal getaway from responsibility and pressure. Maybe there is a safer drug to take for someone my age to mentally check out and feel free once in awhile. My left three outside toes have been numb for this whole week. Maybe that's a sign to give this a rest.

Thanks again for not judging me and being helpful. This place is a truley great tool for people in need.

Dont get me wrong here i know i am calling like the pot calling the kettle black here but when your doing 1.5 ounces of cocaine i think you might be more "experienced" then you think.

Put it this way if i told you i only drink onmthe weekwend at bars but drink a 24 pack every week. Id say id be a pretty experienced drinker.

I know that sound nit picky but if you undervalue your use yoy can underestimate the danger of your use

It's good you realized you can't keep up that kinda use. If you absolutely must use I do highly recommend the advice I gave

Please let me know

I think I did 10 mins ago or almost did on crack. I have t done this drug enough times to tell what it's like but I can't walk my vision is so blurry I can hardly see this keyboard. I am about 20 percent better but it's staying there. The only thi Th my brain would processes was put the supplies away so if this is it I won't be found with all my shit out in the open. Then I staggered To my phone and typed in od here and found this. I'm still a little scared that I'm. It going to get better. It's way worse that a bell ringer. Down to my shoulders are vibrating and I can't. Move my face. Please tell me is this just a new level of high or am fucked. Pleas reply. I don't have anywhere else t go.

Thats not normal. Are you sure your not smoking sodium channel blockers like lidocaine?

I dont know, Ive been working off the same ounce. I was using a bong and a torch lighter and it did get too hot at the end. I am functional now but my heads not right. I can at least see and walk slowly