• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Iv dillies

Liquid889

Greenlighter
Well I'm fairly new to iv and I'm on a tone of hydromorph cotin (9mg) and reg dillies (8mg) I get 6 cotins and 4 8's a day. So a fair bit and I snort them all. Now I'm needing to push into the ic a little more due to not working with tolerance so high. And I want to make sure I'm doing this as safe as possible and 100% correctly. So most of my concern is the prep and how to get it right. I'm going to start with just 1 8mg. So if anyone could help me by explaining the 100% correct way to get that from pill to syringe that would be a great help and stress reliever for me as I've read 3-6 different posts befor I. Posted this one. So thx for anyone helping in advance

Ok I just signed up lol. So don't really know where to do this yet. I'm hopfill it will get better pretty damn fast haha bit thank you for the quick response. Now how do I do this?? Lol

look at youtube videos.

crush up the pill very well with the back of a spoon on some clean paper. put powder into spoon, put 1 ml of clean water, heat lightly (do not boil), make a tight ball about 4mm across out of cotton. or a cig filter. put on the edge of the water, draw up the liquid through the cotton as a filter, liquid should be clear.

thats quite a score of a script. may I ask what you get it for (condition)?

Awesome man thx for the information and trust me it we well needed. I have one more for you. Now when it comes to actually injecting this stuff into my arm I'm like 4 for 30. I'm having a hell of a time getting it to hit a vein. Of you could help me with any pointers that would be great. And to answer your question. It was about 5 years back now I was on a arc rollover and my ATM was caught in between the roll bar and the ash fault. Breaking and ripping most of my shin on the hand and arm off. Then a year later after it all healed I fell 20ft backwards at work framing houses unfortunately landongnon the same arm first and blowing it to pieces. 6 or 8 surgeries later and still kills every second of the day and have little to no movement or strength anymore. But thx for the response and I hope you can help me with this missing issue cause my arm looks like a dart board currently lol.

You're quite new to IV, so let me guess you were taking your Dilaudid/Hydromorphone orally prior to switching to IV?
I would say to definitely watch out and be careful with your dose intake switching to IV.
Dilaudid/Hydromorphone, as powerful of an Opiate it is, has a very poor bioavailability taken orally.
But when taken in the route of IV, it is one of the strongest Opiates on the market, and becomes 8 to 10 times stronger.

So for example, lets say you take 20mg of Dilaudid/Hydromorphone a day via oral, you would want to take no more than 2 to 4mg daily via IV.. 6mg maximum.

Soft hands. If your new to IV you shouldn't struggle to FIND veins.

Take a finger and trace the vein. Softly, but really feel the ridge and the texture and the bulge. Understand the shape and what your aiming at and where the best place is to puncture. Low grip on the pin. 30 degrees ish. Go in gently. If you don't register when you first pull back the pluger, start over.

Its a really wonderful idea when newer IV users can have more experienced users hit them, BTW. Not always possible, everyone learned somewhere.

Missing with pills is asking for an abscess though. Register. Make sure you are in that shit. Shoot half and re-register.

Thank you both pull and meth for taking time to help me understand this new process. Now to reply for meth. Yes when I first started taking the hydros both long(cotin 18mg 2 9mg 3 times daily)and short acting (1 8mg 4 times daily. Was at 5 till about a year ago when doc dropped to 4) I was taking them oral for a little over a year. Then I moved to snorting them and stayed with that method for the last 3 years. Now due to tolerance being outrageous and not able to get my scrip upped anymore I've moved to iv for only a couple days now. I'd say 10 shots so far. Probably only 50% have been effective due to inexperience. But last 2 I just dot I hit both first try so the information is priceless to me and thx everyone for that. Now I have yet another question that I need help with badly. So I've only tried to iv the 8mgs so far and I've been only crushing 1/2 then 1 for the last 2 or 3. But after crushing and mixing with 1ml and mixing and mixing then when I draw into the needle through the cotton I'm finding that everytime there's always a lot of while power left behind. Like a lot. And I feel as if I'm missing somthing here or is this normal??? This last one I crushed just 1 pill and took 2 1ml shots off it. And there's still a ton of powder left??? Yea I'm getting a little rush but i don't think I'm getting it all that's for sure. So if anyone can help Gide me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thx again everyone

Also ty fake. Auto correct decided you were pull not fake. And to address your comments on finding the veins your 100% correct and this is how I've been doing it. And I may change my question a little bit. Now finding the veins has not been the problem anymore it's getting the correct method of actually hitting it with the needle. After a tone of you tube and missing I've hitnthenlast 2 both first try so getting better.. also if you have any info about the powder left behind I've open to any information. Thx guys.

Opioids are super water soluable. I don't have a ton of experience shooting dillies, but any time you're shoot pills, for the most part, your left with a ton of shit, mostly binders and filler. I wouldn't worry too much about crap that's left over. If your not getting a good rush with dilaudid, either your tolerance is higher than you realize, you're missing, or you expect too much from dosing repetitively. Once you take your first shot of the day, you need to wait awhile if you wanna strong rush before doing the next.

Why do people snort HydroMorphs? ...oh ya, cause oral bioavailability is roughly 30% and ur liver is destroying more than half the dose lol

Snorting is stupid....

Take them orally, or slam it.

Oh ya....if you do decide to bang it.....4-6mg MAX ur first time, to gauge its potency and ur reaction to it.

Snorting is a waste, most of it slides down your nasal cavity and down ur throat to stomach.

IV is 100% bioavailability .....and is very potent. A single 8mg tablet you get would rock your show.

Ohhhh yes there we go!!!! Definitely a tolerance issue. I was getting so pusses of doing 1 then 1 1/2 am still nothing. I just said fuck it plugged 2 8mgs and 1 9mg. Ohhh yes that's what I'm looking for. Ty for the help guys and even tho I wasted probably 10-15 pills trying to get everything figured out. Better then the alternative I guess. Lol. Will keep you guys posted.....

Ok fellas. Yet again one more thing I could use a little advise with. "The tie off" once in tied off and in the vein rdy to Inject. Do I release the tie off before I plunge (witch is how I've been doing it so far) or plunged then the release. I'm getting information saying that both ways are the right way depending on what site I look. The way I've been doing it has seemed to be working great I just need to find a step by step on the tie that allows my to release by mouth. Cause I've been doing the oh fuck shuffle trying to get this thing off and having to let the needle go as I'm trying. So if anyone could help me with these guys consurns that would be excellent. Thx again guy/gals great help

Yes thanks for the consern. I've been off eating them for 3 years now. Been sniffing the whole time. And I'm taking 64mg cotin a day and 32mg reg. or that's my scrip anyway I would estimate I'm around the 130mg-150mg a day

Need help with a few questions about shooting hydromorph

So I'm fairly new to this site and I'm fairly new to the whole smashing dillies. I've got my method pretty much done but I've been stumped trying to figure the best way to do a few things. Sooo someone plz read and tell me would be sweet. Ok first question is regarding the tie off. So when I'm tied off needle z