(engineer attention) I can't make paragraphs or even a single line break.

It seems to come and go, a post I made this morning, the first one in the politics forum, was fine, until I edited it, then it all merged into one long textflood.

Changing the way I see bluelight in my settings, I used to have the Full Blown Ultra Editor or whatever the name is, but I changed it to Standard Editor and now it's all fine.

Yeah, it would make my posts into one wall of text, so I had to go back to standard for now, where the problem doesn't replicate.

Changing the way I see bluelight in my settings, I used to have the Full Blown Ultra Editor or whatever the name is, but I changed it to Standard Editor and now it's all fine.

I'm glad you had this problem, because when it happened to me later that night I knew exactly what it was. =D

Oh shut up ;)

I did all the hard work, being made fun of by people when I made a serious thread (thankfully did get good info from another friendly mod Slow_mobius. It made a total of 2 trolls and one who was kinda offfense got the most verbal abuse from me because he made it last, saying it was practically a wall of text full of grammar errors (an impossibility with Firefox's underlining, the only typo I made and didn't correct, because I rarely make some I rarely double check. My native language's "synthax" and the wall'o'text was too much for those teenagers I guess :)