• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Not all that sexy

Sexysassystacy

Greenlighter
A friend told me about bl and I've been lurking in the shadows for a few weeks and ran across an intro by mayonaise5 that shocked the hell out of me because I know the story. I know the man. I know when he was bad he was a really bad man.i know when he changed he was a really amazing man.I know how much he helped me and everyone else than ran through his residential facility. I know how hard he worked and how much he cared.
At first I was like " oh my god I gotta tell someone!" Then as I thought about it I realized the Only one I wanted to talk to was him. I owe him my life.i have my kids because of him. I have dignity because of him. I am happy and hopefully and healthy because of him. I have friends he's helped too and they owe him and I can't tell everyone enough times how amazing mayonnaise5 truly is!
I owe him and he needs help. Anyone else on here that can should reach out to him and support him like he did to all of us who nobody else wanted. Mayonnaise5 you are loved. You are respected. You are a role model and for what it's worth I am here for you!