• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Possible Fentanyl OD, please help.

HeiroJ

Greenlighter
I'm a monumental moron. I chewed on a Fentanyl 25 plastic matrix for about 30 minutes, an hour and a half ago. I have a bunch left over from my motorcycle accident. I just wanted a buzz and I don't have any percosets left. I read a couple of threads on here AFTER and they scared the shit out of me.

I was on Fentanyl 75's along with Percocet 10's for about 8 weeks, stepping down to 50's, then 25's but haven't had either in about 10 days.

I drank a bunch of water and induced a bit of vomiting and drove myself to the local ER in case shit hits the fan, I'm sitting in the truck now and I'm starting to feel pretty high and I think I am getting higher.

How at risk am I right now of OD?

I'm also exhausted and was before my stupidity and had a couple of beers.

Also, I tried posting to OD but I couldn't select a thread prefix on mobile. If a mod is reading, please move thread.

Well I'm still alive at the moment and don't seem to be getting any higher.

Go into the ER or hospital, tell them how much you took, what you took, and any other drugs you have used besides the fent and alcohol. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this, and asking for help. Stay safe.

OP, take Priest's advice and get medical attention if you are still with us. I will leave this open for now so hopefully, you can let us know if you're alright.