Starting a cycle for the first time at 21

Puddleofsquirt

Greenlighter
Hey guys, brand new to the place and I've done research about all this for I would say a week or two for about 3 hours a day. First off I just want to say I'm not here to get a finger put in my butthole by you guys, I know all the risks involved with steroids and preformance enhancing drugs. I'm 21 6'1 160 pounds I'm pretty lean not much fat and not much muscle. Just your average joe. Now I'm starting a cycle of test and Winstrol in a week or two. 250mg of test a week with 50mg dose of Winstrol a day for 12 weeks. I have clomid for the post cycle therapy. Milk thistle to protect my liver and a pretty set meal plan. I'm that guy who could eat 5000 calories worth of mcdonalds and the only thing that would grow would be the blockage in my arteries. It's a nightmare for a dude like me to gain a pound. Now gyno I'm not too worried about because my chest is flatter than a Asian girls ass, so I'd almost welcome growing some man boobs to get something going up here. But in reality the one thing that worries me is the chance of messing up my natural test balance for life or in the long run. I know the chance is relatively slim. And I don't plan on doing a cycle again for at least a couple of years. Is there anyway I can further mitigate the chances of me not messing up my natural test levels after the cycle is over ( don't say "well if you don't do it then you won't have to worry about it, why take the risk?") if I wanted something like that I would have made the post "someone convince me to not do test" but it's not, so please let's stay on the topic of the question and not bash me for wanting to get some answers. Thanks guys.

Hey guys, brand new to the place and I've done research about all this for I would say a week or two for about 3 hours a day. First off I just want to say I'm not here to get a finger put in my butthole by you guys, I know all the risks involved with steroids and performance enhancing drugs. I'm 21 6'1 160 pounds I'm pretty lean not much fat and not much muscle. Just your average joe. Now I'm starting a cycle of test and Winstrol in a week or two. 250mg of test a week with 50mg dose of Winstrol a day for 12 weeks. I have clomid for the post cycle therapy. Milk thistle to protect my liver and a pretty set meal plan. I'm that guy who could eat 5000 calories worth of mcdonalds and the only thing that would grow would be the blockage in my arteries. It's a nightmare for a dude like me to gain a pound. Now gyno I'm not too worried about because my chest is flatter than a Asian girls ass, so I'd almost welcome growing some man boobs to get something going up here. But in reality the one thing that worries me is the chance of messing up my natural test balance for life or in the long run. I know the chance is relatively slim. And I don't plan on doing a cycle again for at least a couple of years. Is there anyway I can further mitigate the chances of me not messing up my natural test levels after the cycle is over ( don't say "well if you don't do it then you won't have to worry about it, why take the risk?") if I wanted something like that I would have made the post "someone convince me to not do test" but it's not, so please let's stay on the topic of the question and not bash me for wanting to get some answers. Thanks guys.

Hi There and welcome to Bluelight.. We are not here to criticise and hopefully dissuade others from doing so..

Mitigating the risk to HPTA post cycle is always a worry, and successful recovery can't be guaranteed, but we can lessen potential ROS damage by on-cycle assistance of taurine and royal jelly supplementation..

250mg of testosterone is a decent amount for a first cycle, might I suggest you halve the dose and inject twice per week, to minimise potential side effects from harsh blood plasma peaks from single injection..

If you are insistent on using the winstrol (I would prefer you used only 1 compound for your first cycle).. Might I convince you to slowly increase the winstrol instead of 50mg from day 1... Maybe increase from week 2 by 10mg/week every other week or so until you finish the test, and maybe taper down the dose of winstrol for another week, with a low dose AI to keep estrogen in check end of cycle as exogenous testosterone lowers..

I personally wouldn't bother with clomiphene for PCT, or milk thistle on cycle as it’ll protect your liver, but it’s also going to reduce the effectiveness of the entire cycle, by reducing androgen receptor transactivation and also by inhibiting the IGF-I signaling pathway...

Nutrition is important any time but especially on cycle, make sure diet is on point to maximise the effects of your cycle..

Last edited: