• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

no histamine reaction

RRJ31337

Bluelighter
Heeeyyy guys. So i picked up a cap of some H today and im wondering wtf is up with it.

I dont do heroin that often, ive shot it a few times and get just as high snorting and chasing it. Every Single Time i use it i get an Extremely bad histamine reaction that makes me itch like a fucking demon. I usually eat a handfull of benadryl beforehand to counteract.

Today i said fuck the benadryl and snorted 4 lines and smoked the rest off foil. I have Absolutly No histamine reaction happening but i did puke about 5 diff times and im deff jamming right now but has this happened to anyone else?

Pretty normal ime, with tolerance reaction to the histamine causes the reaction to lessen/disappear, plus its just stronger with shooting thanks to how fast it enters the blood. Sounds like your tolerance to it is high enough not to notice from snorting but shooting pushes you over the line, personally I learned to love the itch because scratching felt some good...but if was like an almost painful intense itch which faded quickly then I'd guess its some kind of cut, I've had batches like that where it felt like I was being bitten by ants all over for like 20 seconds but then faded away quickly.

Do you puke 5 times everytime u do heroin? You can get a electrolyte problem

Sounds like your tolerance to it is high enough not to notice from snorting but shooting pushes you over the line,

Nah its actually low as SHIT. This time i snorted most of the cap and smoked the rest.

Also i just noticed my voice is completely normal and ive been high for 9 hours. Usually my voice gets deeper/raspy the longer im high

Last edited:
Do you puke 5 times everytime u do heroin? You can get a electrolyte problem

No not at all. Ive probably done heroin on 25 - 35 different times and i only puked the first handfull when i started using and it would be about 2-3 times. Tonight ive puked about 7 times so far. Decent amounts too.

Id feel sick and sit in my chair for a few minutes then hurl up some gatoraid calmly (not that explosive groan inducing muscle spasm projectile, although it Does project a bit) every 45 -55 mins. Im not worried, im staying hydrated and im not consuming anymore H for a few weeks probably

You mean you like spit up your drink? I get that all the time from amphetamine i thought it was acid reflux id drink a bottle lose like a fifth back up

If you've done heroin 30 times its not as low as you think, especially if its not the only opiate you've ever done, but I was specifically talking about your tolerance to the histamine release and not the opiate effects directly....did you used to get itchy from snorting/smoking but don't anymore?

If you've done heroin 30 times its not as low as you think, especially if its not the only opiate you've ever done, but I was specifically talking about your tolerance to the histamine release and not the opiate effects directly....did you used to get itchy from snorting/smoking but don't anymore?

Yeah, 99% of the time i would plan to do smack id eat like about 12 benadryl to counteract it and when the smack would kick in id still itch a little.

This time obtaining it was on a whim and i had no foresight to take Any benadryl beforehand. I didnt get a single Itch but i got the nausa which lasted Alllll night.

I retire lol fuck this

You didnt get hallucinations from 12 benadyrl??? I took like 6 and saw double everything

You didnt get hallucinations from 12 benadyrl??? I took like 6 and saw double everything

Never from just the benadryl, it would add to the Fucked-Up-ness. Id take a handfull and chew some and swallow and not long before they kick in ive got smack in my system, vision pretty fucked up. Im able to concentrate a bit more when i dont take the bennies but nah the only effect ive ever really felt from the benadryl alone was a weird anxiety/fucked up feeling

Hmm are you a hevy smoker ? Just curious because my nonnicotine using friend took that and saw people who werent there bur i chain smoke and was pretty fine

Hmm are you a hevy smoker ? Just curious because my nonnicotine using friend took that and saw people who werent there bur i chain smoke and was pretty fine

I dont smoke cigarettes but i chainsmoke pot, i mix my bowls with the guts from a swisher (intense rush). I also dip chewing tobacco

Well the benadryl confuses things, but it sounds to me like now that you've been IVing snorting/smoking just doesn't cause a fast enough peak to have strong a histamine reaction but IVing still does.

Depending on your area, possibly there are times when you've gotten a fentanyl analogue and other times dope. Its becoming popular practice to have dealers cut shit with cent or just sell the fent watered down to shit. Different combos and such, different histamine reaction. Just a guess.

I use dip too and swisher sweets i wonder if the high amount of nicotine reduced the deliriant effects of benadyrl