Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

sweating cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

prozacprincess89

Greenlighter
Staring at a half gram of chunk and I'm usually already halfway through the bag. After a year of IVn cocaine I had an incident about a week ago. I thought I hit an artery but apparently just missed making me panic like a MF and my entire right arm was numb for a good hr or 2. Next time, a couple of days ago, I started pouring sweat about a min after shooting. I felt like I was in the middle of the dessert and realized my breathing was off. Like my body was forgetting to breathe, my stomach was churning. I panicked again! I stopped for a few days and now here we are. Keep in mind I've reduced the amount in the shots after the first incident to the point there is hardly a rush or taste! After this bag I'm sure I'll slow down to a stop but I want to know what's going on? Is it anxiety, the Coke, cut, psychological? Product was from 2 different suppliers and this has never happened before. Am I OK? Is this even normal?
Update: thinking about how I considered maybe the first incident was a possible blown vein I hit a different one with a bigger shot and got the good old rush that started it all with less negative feelings... Until the come down which started with the heavy and difficult breathing but that was no where near as bad as what I had experienced. Any info about this would be greatly appreciated. BTW it causes me to drink a ridiculous amount of water to lower my temp and this weird churning sensation in my stomach.

We can't tell you what was in your drugs, or if effects were the result of a cut or something else.

Please don't start multiple duplicate threads across the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.