• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Different "high" depending on how pure the meth is?

Kaseynicole18

Greenlighter
So I was just wondering if this applies to most everyone or if it's different for some. The past couple times I recently got some ice, it was cut with who knows how much shit. It was that kind of wet/ oily shit and stunk. I had one batch I had to wash because it smelled strong of cat piss and stunk up not only my room but half my house. Anyways when I was smoking these bags I didn't really feel "high" I felt extremely wired and became unbearably anxious. I wanted to crawl out of my skin, couldn't sit still, and went through numerous packs of cigarettes. It was like I skipped the high and went straight to the tweaking, it was miserable but also couldn't stop smoking it either. Well come to find out that a lot of the main plugs got popped and shit was dry for a little. My connect finally text me today saying she had fire again and of course immediately got some. And thankfully it was the nice, icey shards I've come to know and love, no scent and comepletley dry. When I got it I was still feeling extremely anxious and strung out, so I scraped the shit I had out of my bubble and put a couple pieces in it to test it out before committing to a full bowl pack. As soon as I took the first hit I immediately felt calm and at ease. Just like that. I was expecting to get the high that was lacking from the other shit, but still knew I was going to be wired and finding random tasks to focus on. But nope, I felt cool and just wanted to lay down and chill for a while. My nerves instantly disappeared and was able to relax. Now, has anybody else noticed that the more their shit is cut the less they are able to enjoy their high? Or is it just how the cuts affected me, cuz my friend was smoking the same shit and he said he couldn't notice anything different other than the taste and was super calm. I'm just trying to figure it out. And this is also the purest shit I've gotten before, so is this wHat meth is actually supposed to be like, chill but awake at the same time? Because until now i assumed all meth would make you hyper and tweak. But now I'm thinking that it's just cuz there's so much shit it's cut with that, that's just what everyone's settling for. Any thoughts? And sorry if this post is confusing at times or if I jumped around. I'm pretty zoned out rn and tried to form my thoughts together the best I could lol

Sounds like some shitty shake and bake, which I'd just stay away from in the future, no telling how many impurities/pseudo was left in it...or you got some kind of RC.

My guess is probably you might want to research how they make meth. Because if yo buddy is making it in the back of cvs even if was aspirin synthesia youd prob feel sick.

Okay so the past two days I've bought 2 grams of meth. it was only me and my boyfriend hitting it. And I swear to God dude, I should be zooted, flying high out of my mind. But I'm not! We finished the last bit of the second gram around 5am this morning, and I am already feeling like I'm crashing.
I have no idea why.
And the only thing I could think would be the problem is that it's just some shitty low grade dope. I only paid $120 for them, so I guess you get what you pay for.

I always thought the tweaking WAS the high, maybe I've been doing it wrong

I learned that the cheaper the purity of meth , the shorter the duration of the high, verse doing the same amount of a more purer batch where you will be high much longer

I disagree. ..I had this problem with suboxone..as well as cheap heroin..I get the initial kick, and duration is quicker, I would assume it would have to do with taking a low dose, for example if I take one lortab I'll be buzzed for an hour or two, verse taking six lortabs, rocked for hours....if I had zero tolerance. .then again who am I to argue this? ? Maybe I'm just as dumb as a.placebo? My two cents

I dunno, I've experienced this too. I've had different types of ice that would give me a nice rush, but no legs on the buzz. The shake and bake shit I'm forced to do now is the same way. Great rush, but within an hour I'm ready for another shot. Surely, the purity alone wouldn't matter. If I had and bag of ice and and bag of shake, the ice being 95% pure and the shake being 80%, shouldn't I get the same effects if I compensate by adding more shake to the shot? Does it have anything to do with how long you've been up, tolerance, all of these? I haven't fully figured it out yet.