• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Help!!! CBD or Synthetic Cannabis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdc2512

Bluelighter
I have recently been doing a lot of a product called "Diamond CBD" and me and all my friends get railed off of it and it produces red eyes and a stoning very like weed but only lasts about 30 - 45 minutes. I have been reading that CBD should not produce these effects. I like to use it because you only add a little to regular ejuice like it's super concentrate. I can't fail a drug test so this is why I have been using it but is anyone familiar with this brand of CBD and have they got similar effects? What does this sound like? It's pretty much like weed but it only lasts 45 minutes and can make your eyes pretty dang red. Thanks.

Where are you getting this and are the ingredients labelled? If not, it most likely contains no cbd, but synthetic cannabinoids. And yeah, judging by how you describe the effects it does not sound like CBD.

I have been ordering it online from Diamond CBD's website. It's easy to find just search it. Is it dangerous you think, I'm getting a full bottle of it in the mail tomorrow and I am tempted to take some and find out my Heart Rate and Blood Pressure.

Ok, I looked at their site and they claim it to be cannabadiol and it looks legit.

I did some more research and have found out the short answer is it is synthetic weed. I live in Atlanta and they have been showing up in a lot of shops there and a local news station recently did a story about a company called Just Chill CBD originating from Central Florida was selling fake CBD and synthetic weed in vape juice form. I read a lot about these company's possibly being the same. I then went to check my tracking for the package to see where it came from originally and sure enough it came from Central Florida. I'm fairly sure now it's synthetic.

Besides synthetic cannabis, I think most of the CBD products will still contain more than traces of THC in them IMO.

damn, people selling synthetic cannabinoids as cbd is really creepy.. especially if someone might seek out their product in search for the medical relief cbd can offer, eg for anxiety.. this could have bad consequences for some :/

we won't be able to ID this product for you as we don't allow it here at BL.

doesn't sound like CBD, that's for sure.

be careful. synth noids are risky business.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.