Bluelight

Thread: iRacing anyone?

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Collapse Details
    iRacing anyone? 
    #1
    Anyone here play iRacing? If so what class/irating are you?

    Mine is
    B Class
    1337 iRating
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelight Crew Two_in_the_pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    I'm in Rhode Island.
    Posts
    5,605
    I never heard of this, I had to Google it. Seems pretty cool tho. Is it similar to gran turismo?
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Somewhat, but you race against real people and if you hit walls, other cars, or drive off the racing line you get all sorts of penaltys lol. Only major downsides is you have to pay for a subscription, tracks and cars you want to race, oh and the occasional idiot who is there to ruin your race! But it is pretty fun. I love it lol
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Moderator
    Sober Living
    cj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On a sinking boat
    Posts
    8,124
    I wish I had a computer capable of running it. I play alot of Forza right now. With the assists all off and difficulty all the way up I don't win every race but it's not a crazy challenge. I have up online because of idiots. Everyone wrecks sometimes but there's a difference between accident and dive bombing every corner
    Addicted? Want to stop? We can help! Come to the sober living forum!
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/269-Sober-Living
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cj View Post
    I wish I had a computer capable of running it. I play alot of Forza right now. With the assists all off and difficulty all the way up I don't win every race but it's not a crazy challenge. I have up online because of idiots. Everyone wrecks sometimes but there's a difference between accident and dive bombing every corner

    Yeah thats the downside to online racing. Sucks. lol.
    You might have luck running the GRC stuff they have. My laptop is not capable of running iracing but the GRC races are a max of 10 cars in 1 race so with all the graphics down I am good to go
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelight Crew Jibult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    So.MD
    Posts
    5,209
    Quote Originally Posted by cj View Post
    I have up online because of idiots. Everyone wrecks sometimes but there's a difference between accident and dive bombing every corner


    Have you ever played with this guy?


    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Moderator
    Sober Living
    cj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On a sinking boat
    Posts
    8,124
    Geeze what an asshole. People do that in Forza every race though. I would be pissed if a paying service allowed driving like that though. One good thing is Forza has a vote to kick system online
    Addicted? Want to stop? We can help! Come to the sober living forum!
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/269-Sober-Living
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelight Crew Jibult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    So.MD
    Posts
    5,209
    Quote Originally Posted by cj View Post
    Geeze what an asshole. People do that in Forza every race though. I would be pissed if a paying service allowed driving like that though. One good thing is Forza has a vote to kick system online
    I actually love when one of his videos randomly pops up on my facebook.

    Yeah, he's a troll... but so hilarious with most of his shit. I friended him on ps4 but never managed to get into a game with him.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibult View Post
    Have you ever played with this guy?



    Yeah..I was actually the guy at the 1:00 mark -_- lol God I hated those street stock races/ hah. I was so mad lol. One race I was in 1st and I had led about half the race and the guy (not this guy) but he had stopped n front of myself and 6 others in the turn and hit me. I was furious, I wrecked him 2 times in that race and then the next 3 races myself and my group of iracing buddies jumped on and wrecked him every shot we could get, and then would go spot his races for him and pester the crap out of him. I think he made a new account or just stopped after that night lol. Ahhh good times.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelight Crew Jibult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    So.MD
    Posts
    5,209
    Quote Originally Posted by ~kira~ View Post
    Yeah..I was actually the guy at the 1:00 mark -_- lol God I hated those street stock races/ hah. I was so mad lol. One race I was in 1st and I had led about half the race and the guy (not this guy) but he had stopped n front of myself and 6 others in the turn and hit me. I was furious, I wrecked him 2 times in that race and then the next 3 races myself and my group of iracing buddies jumped on and wrecked him every shot we could get, and then would go spot his races for him and pester the crap out of him. I think he made a new account or just stopped after that night lol. Ahhh good times.
    Ohhhhh my god, dude, small fucking world.

    ::achoo!::

    I love throwin' up a video of his every now and then while I hit a bowl or two. That shit is pure entertainment for me.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibult View Post
    Ohhhhh my god, dude, small fucking world.

    ::achoo!::

    I love throwin' up a video of his every now and then while I hit a bowl or two. That shit is pure entertainment for me.
    Lol yeah I know right!
    Whats his name on youtube again? I wanna check some of the videos out. I've been tempted to make a 2nd account to just mess around in the lower rookie series. Hated people driving like morons, but it is pretty fun to watch lmao
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelight Crew Jibult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    So.MD
    Posts
    5,209
    Quote Originally Posted by ~kira~ View Post
    Lol yeah I know right!
    Whats his name on youtube again? I wanna check some of the videos out. I've been tempted to make a 2nd account to just mess around in the lower rookie series. Hated people driving like morons, but it is pretty fun to watch lmao
    weregonnalose is the one I know of. He may've changed things up after his videos gained a little popularity, though.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •