Loose skin around nipples

I know you really like plans, so I've amended it a little:

1: 2.5mg LGD ed, 10mg mast eod, 20mg nolva ed (+25mg endogenous test/wk - for example)
2: 5mg LGD ed, 20mg mast eod, 20mg nolva ed (+12.5mg endogenous test/wk)
3: 5mg LGD ed, 30mg mast eod, 20mg nolva ed
4: 7.5mg LGD ed, 40mg mast eod, 20mg nolva ed
5: 7.5mg LGD ed, 50mg mast eod, 20mg nolva ed
6: 10mg LGD ed, 60mg mast eod, 20mg nolva ed
7: 10mg LGD ed, 70mg mast eod, 20mg nolva ed
8: 12.5mg LGD ed, 80mg mast eod, 20mg nolva ed
9: 12.5mg LGD ed, 90mg mast eod, 20mg nolva ed
10: 15mg LGD ed, 100mg mast eod, 20mg nolva ed
11: 5mg LGD ed, 20mg mast eod, 20mg nolva ed
12: 2.5mg LGD ed, 20mg nolva ed
13: 20mg nolva ed
14: 10mg nolva ed (+5mg endogenous test/wk)
15: 5mg nolva ed (+10mg endogenous test/wk
16: 2.5mg nolva ed (+15mg endogenous test/wk)
17: (+20mg endogenous test/wk)
18: (+25mg endogenous test/wk) "back to normal"

*DAA isn't going to be of any use until week 13 really, so no point taking it before then.
*Take 5g taurine/day for some additional protection from free-radicals
*You don't need HCG.
*Nolva is fine. Taper down the nolva as you come off the cycle (sometimes you can get rebound gyno once endogenous test/oestrogen comes back on stream).
*Have more nolva than you need for the cycle. Just in case.
*Good plan with the cutting. It will increase potential anti-gyno success (less IGF-1)
*You don't really need proviron when you've got masteron

Thanks for the amending. Should I go with mast p, a or e? I assume the eod dosing we've written up would be mast e?

Thanks for the amending. Should I go with mast p, a or e? I assume the eod dosing we've written up would be mast e?

EOD dosing would be mast p, plus it is easier to attain legit mast p verses mast enanthate. Make sure your source has legit mast in general though, because a lot of it is just test prop labeled as mast.

Earlier I just mentioned the proviron as an alternative to masteron etc.. not both together fyi.

Yeah true, it can be difficult to find a reliable source. Might be best to do a basic test of it anyway. I was thinking E only because you'd have a smoother taper at the end, but P probably is easier to get.

tbh that looks like a normal male nipple to me unless your nipple was hard when the picture was shot

My reasoning for starting LGD before masteron is just to get a feel for it, the good or the bad, alone. The whole don't introduce multiple new compounds at once concept. But I will just do it at the same time.

I will sit down this weekend and place an order (probably will order nolva alone first just to get comfortable with a source), but ya, it will probably be mast p just to be safe.

As for training, aside from volume and recovery adjustments, is it worth tapping into higher rep ranges and steroid-style training for either of these drugs? Or just keep training like I have been? I mean, I want to keep getting stronger, but if I am going to cut down low enough for masteron to really show off, I don't want to neglect additional aesthetic work.

You don't need to include the LGD at all if you want to try each separately.

Regarding training, perhaps if you keep your training style as is, you'll have a more controlled understanding of exactly how little/much the AAS is helping. I'd probably add volume as I'm very into feeling reps, but then I'm not into PL anymore and I think you still are.

The LGD and nolva arrived today. Have not ordered the mast prop yet, but intend to tomorrow. Hopefully I can start this all in two weeks or so.

What do your guys have to say about personal experiences with masteron and PIP? What about hair loss? There is some MPB within my mother's extended family, but not my father's. My hair is full and thick at 32, but there's a bit of paranoia doing this the first time. As I understand it, there really are no strategies beyond abstinence to mitigate AAS-related hair loss...or are there?

Mast prop has no pip in my experience. I haven't had any hair loss on doses up to 700/week and my mom's side has a lot of balding males.

Stuff like finasteride/dutasteride won't help, but I guess you could try something like minoxidil throughout the cycle for insurance if you like. Might lower the risk of permanent loss.

Did the first injection a bit ago. Used my quad, since that seemed like the the best place to get used to z-tracking and aspirating on myself. Everything seems to have gone fine. I will update this thread as the cycle unfolds.

Oh, and I did proportionally condense it a few weeks, as it looks like I will be traveling by plane in ten weeks and don't want to have to deal with that.

Edit: Ya, there is some pip twelve hours later. Bending over at work is annoying. We shall see how squats go tomorrow. Not unbearable.

Last edited:
It seems like the muscle I shot the mast into is a bit harder than usual 12-24h after. As in...the supposed effects of the drug have (only) taken place locally around the injection. This may be my mind playing tricks on me, or will this happen?

Either your mind, or a little local inflammation which is to be expected (more blood = firmer). As it's your first time, you've gotta anticipate a little PIP, but did you massage well after you injected?

Good luck with the cycle mate.

Ya. Z-track, held pin in for thirty seconds after injecting, then massaged. PIP quickly left the picture while training legs today. Only really notice it bodyweight squatting for stuff at home or work.

I haven't z-tracked in over two years and I only leave the pin in for 10 seconds post shot. To each their own.

Will be increasing doses tomorrow to start week 2. How early should one expect cosmetic changes from masteron? Had a good week of training despite feeling super drained from work and from adjusting to a deficit.

Will be increasing doses tomorrow to start week 2. How early should one expect cosmetic changes from masteron? Had a good week of training despite feeling super drained from work and from adjusting to a deficit.

Never felt any changes with masteron apart from difficulty urinating..

Cosmetically, when I'm lean I'll notice getting harder and visibly see more cuts on Masteron. I notice this more easily than most as my skin's thin. When I'm fatter, I just notice everything feeling tighter. Regardless, you'll probably feel more energy to train and a bit more oomph.

For me mast is mostly a mental boost. Some water loss. That's about it. And issues peeing lol