Loose skin around nipples

So just planning ahead a bit...

If I run this for a total of ten weeks, and I want to actually try out a standard beginner test cycle next, do I need to apply time on=time off, or could I start that sooner given this one was somewhat atypical/mild?

Just because you have never ran any anabolics doesn't mean you can't have some gyno issues. A lot of times medication can cause this and if you were overweight at one point and you lost a lot of weight really fast could be the reason.

Also, the way you describe it, if your cold you don't see it or if you have a pump you dont, but all other times you can see it, then you more than likely have a little gyno going on. I only know this because I have the same thing. It's not very much and it's because of a medication I was on for about a year when I was 7-8 yrs old. If youre under 10 percent as well, losing more bf isn't going to help that. You could try letrozole although I don't recommend it. It would kill your gyno but when you quit taking it, it will come back. Surgery is really the only permanent option.

If I run this for a total of ten weeks, and I want to actually try out a standard beginner test cycle next, do I need to apply time on=time off, or could I start that sooner given this one was somewhat atypical/mild?

I'd give it 8-10 weeks just to be safe and to try and keep yourself in good habits. You've taken this long to start using PEDs, I reckon you can manage a 2 month break ;) Once you start cutting corners and feeling impatient you'll end up doing blast-n-cruise before you know it.