• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Oxycodone/20 mg) - First Time - No Euphoria, But Still Great!

RDF16

Bluelighter
Hi guys! I'm 16, male, 60 kg. I've had experiences with: cigs, weed, alcohol, dxm, cocaine (just once and really poor quality), pseudoephedrine, diphenhydramine, salvia divinorum and a few others.

My experiences with opioid/opiates were limitated to tapentadol, codeine and kratom (not really an opiate but worth a mention)

Tapentadol: Little to no effects.
Codeine: enjoyed it a few times, especially with weed.
Kratom: Little effects, even with doses up to 13 grams.

I've always been attracted by oxycodone, but I thought that it was nearly impossible to score. Infact, here in Italy, it's really hard to have scripts for opiates: my father, who is a little bit old and had troubles with a lot of pain (because he had a coma) got a script for.. tapentadol. Not even hydrocodone.

By the way, during a normal day, my mate F. sends me a pic on whatsapp: it was a pic of a Targin's box. He was at his grandma's house. Targin is a rare type of drug based on oxycodone: it's Oxycodone/Naloxone extended release, with a 2:1 ratio. It is principally prescripted in Italy and Australia. So he stoled a few of this 10 mg oxycodone/5 mg naloxone tablets (I know this is immoral) and he gave me 2 for free. I did a lot of research on this oxycodone/naloxone combo, but I got really little infos on it. A lot of people say that naloxone is inactive if the oral ROA is chosen. By the way I had never tried oxycodone and I thought that I might get at least a little buzz from it.

DRUG REPORT

Set: not really good. My mom is mad at me, my girlfriend too. By the way, I am surely excited to try oxycodone for the first time!

Setting: my room.

Of course, I had an empty stomach.

08:32 PM: Start drinking a 1.5L bottle of white grapefruit juice.

09:12 PM: Start drinking a 180ml bottle of tonic water.

11:01 PM (T+00:00): Just crushed and parachuted (with a rolling paper) 2 Targins, with a total of 20 mg oxycodone and 10 mg naloxone.

11:02 PM: Start drinking another 180ml bottle of tonic water.

11:12 PM (T+00:11) Just a little body high in my legs, and maybe a little mood improvement.

11:37 PM: Now I'm really high. Music is really great, and closing my eyes I feel like I'm being transported to NYC (Yeah I know, pretty weird but really enjoyable!!) I'm feeling also a moderate respiratory depression, a mild body high and everything seem so interesting!!

11:45 PM: Same effects as above, just a little itchiness.

11:54 PM: Now this is where the fun really starts! I'm laying on my bed, I really can't keep my eyes open, and when I close them I "slip" in a really strange dream-like state. It is not really a dream cause I'm a little conscious. This is only for 30 seconds, then I open my eyes and it's all normal again.

11:57 PM: Same thing as above: I close my eyes and I slip in this really weird and pleasurable state for only 30 secs.

12:01 AM (T+01:00) Same thing as above, but I feel this strange need of a redose. Sadly, I don't have another Targin tablet.

12:15 AM: I'm really enjoying this weird and short 'trips'. Is this the "nod" or "nodding"? It is really great!

12:34 AM: I'm surely coming down, and I'm gonna fall asleep.

This was surely the best drug I've ever tried (not the 'strongest' one, but the most pleasurable).

I have tried again these Targins tablets, same dosage. I got little effects, but probably it was because I was drunk, high on weed and I was just coming back home after a fight.

Just want to add a personal note: for years, this forum has been one of my favourite. I was interested in drugs since 2012, where I was only 12, and if I have tried a lot of drugs without becoming addicted and in a safe way, it's surely thanks to all of you guys. I always wanted to contribute to this forum but my experiences were really limitated. When I saw that there were really little infos about this oxycodone/naloxone combo, I decided to put some effort and write this report, hoping it will be useful to someone.

I have just a little question: I got no cognitive euphoria: I mean, I was surely happy to try this really famous drug, and I was happy to see its effects, but I got no real cognitive "euphoria" is it because of the naloxone?

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_quinine
substancecode_grapefruitjuice
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: