• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Scent, Strength, Quality and CBD/THC Content

JackARoe

Moderator: PD
Staff member
Hi all, can anyone point me to some info on the topic of cannabis strength, odor, smoke odor and the high that comes along with it? Let me clarify. I do not live in a legal state so I get what I get. It's quality most of the time. Actually I understand the strain I get a lot of is Girl scout cookies. The stuff has a skunky scent, if a bag is in the same room with you your nose will know. Burning it also makes the room kind of skunky. Then I got a strain called White haze. More sativa than indica. I think I am more an indica guy but I like all strains. Now this White haze cannabis can be in someones pocket and you may not catch any scent. Burnt it does make the room pungent. Also if you break open the buds it is a real nice spicy odor compared to skunk odor. But the bag does not reek up the room yet the cannabis is very potent.

I guess I am looking for links on the topic of cannabis, strength, scent (burnt and unburnt) and high. I remember years ago in the 80's getting what we called "skunk" weed. It was very skunky, would reek up a room unburnt as well as burnt. Yet sometimes it could be weak. I have also had strains that did not have a pungent odor but was very strong. I've had cannabis that would hardly reek up a room smoked but had a powerful high.

Apologies if there is a lot of info on Bluelight. I did the Google searches but didn't come up with too much. I did read that THC and CBD content had no relation to the odor of the burnt and unburnt bud. Any knowledge on this is appreciated. I think if I lived in a legal state I could get a lot of info from shop owners.

^ Thanks W01fg4ng, that is a big help already. Interesting.