Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New to area and sick as shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearlycopin1125

Greenlighter
So, I just moved to the NW IN area and don't know anyone (other than my uncle)...so, as a last ditch effort I actually posted on CL trying to get well. SMFH!! I can't believe I was so stupid. Lucky I didn't end up raped or robbed...or worse, arrested. Ugh!!!
Anywho, now I'm bored and sick and just trying not to lose my mind. This sucks so bad!!! :(

NW Indiana is basically a continuation of Chicago. Chicago might be the most corrupted city in the US, it gave us the father of the neocons (Leo Strauss) and Obama. (I'm Canadian but I know about the outside world, like people outside the US) :)

I might merge this with the Chicago thread.

NW Indiana is basically a continuation of Chicago. Chicago might be the most corrupted city in the US, it gave us the father of the neocons (Leo Strauss) and Obama. (I'm Canadian but I know about the outside world, like people outside the US) :)

I might merge this with the Chicago thread.

Chicago is hot AF right now though, went out west today and the police were busting three cars and entering businesses. People were still dealing right in front of them anyways. Insane.

Yeah, Chi is busting people left and right. It's not worth it to me. I'd rather go nuts being bored and sick than risk catching a case...especially since Idk anyone.

Oh no you don't, no more people who are from Detroit asking for stuff because they move elsewhere.

Just go to Seattle ffs.

Chicago is hot AF right now though, went out west today and the police were busting three cars and entering businesses. People were still dealing right in front of them anyways. Insane.

Welcome to Apex of the Bush II/Obama years, insanity everywhere. At least it's still the same old canada here, 2c-x drugs were banned because of the nbomes ban which really pisses me off, but they couldn't ban nbomes without touching the skeleton...

Back in Ft Wayne and well...thank goodness!! Guess big city living just isn't for this lil white girl. LoL!
Aaannywhooo...hope everyone is being safe and smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.