• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

looking for structure-activity reports for the dimethyl analogs of phenmetrazine

tantric

Bluelighter
wikipedia on PDM-35

2-Phenyl-3,5-dimethylmorpholine is a drug with stimulant and anorectic effects, related to phenmetrazine. Based on what is known from other phenylmorpholines with similar structure, it likely acts as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor and may produce antidepressant-like effects.

well,no. it is utterly unlike methamphetamine. the effect is a hypnotic bliss. i'm the guy who posted the first MK801 trip report on erowid, so taken that i know my shit - IV 25mg produces a rush, like cocaine or morphine, but soooo good. then a 4hr glide down. the warm fuzzy is in my chest. the only thing i can compare it to is my first time taking haloperidol. but that's insane - haldol is a dopamine antagonist.

now, i'm not complaining, but this is not what this drug is supposed to feel like.

thoughts?

Last edited:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...erivative-(2S-5S)-5-methyl-2-phenylmorpholine

Isophenmetrazine sounds like a good functional stim, similiar effects to 3-FPM but even less moreish and a smoother comedown, sounds wonderful.

Also, a few pages back on the random molecules thread, there is a good discussion on different phenmetrazine analogs

But PDM-35 sounds like something I would really, really like to try, too bad its not readily available.

Last edited: