Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

PDM-35 (phenmetrazine analog) - First Time

tantric

Bluelighter
this is supposedly a preludin analog, which is "better than speed". pdm-35, however, seems to have no resemblance to speed or any dopaminergic component at all. but it's NOT a dud. first i tried vaporizing it - clean liquid to mild tasting white vapor, some activity. almost wasted all of it this way before i tried injected. 25mg injected....my bones instantly turn to caramel as i fall backwards on the bed. rush! remember those calgon bubblebath commercials from the 80s? "calgon, take me away" it like someone took what that woman was feeling and slapped me upside the head with it. warm, fuzzy in my chest, shivers of pleasure. afterwards i spent 3 hours watching 'sense8' and eating candy. it was SERENE.

i'm guessing pdm-35 is highly selective for one serotonin receptor in a way that causes no visual distortions at all. a second dose barely works at all. appetite suppressant? i ate a bag of chocolate covered pretzels

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_pdm35
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_nasal
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, thanks for the report! ;)

If you have tried 3-FPM or any other phenmetrazine analogs, how does this one compare in a few words?

Did you try snorting or eating it?

I wonder if it has any selectivity to 5HT-2B serotonin receptors and I hope not.