• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Any possible way to regain healthy sexual functioning again before I was on Lexapro

adhdanon

Greenlighter
I was on Lexapro from 2014 to beg of this year when I quit and finally finished law school at the same time found out my gut instinct was right, my ex -gf was using some type of drug and i was so busy in law school didnt know if it was my anxiety from school or that, turns out she got right and left me. I was devastated because I had an opportunity coming off lexapro in 2016 at graduation for a week or so and just on adderall 10 mg (usually was on 25 mg or higher with lexapro) and I felt used and absolutely pissed at her and her family yet I felt better on Lexapro? Was it my family that was toxic because they sure were to begin with when she met me I was basically dying.

Fast forward time, after lithium saving me from a suicide when I failed bar exam second time and she told me she screwed someone else and I ran out of money, same girl I sacrificed a ton for and took to Washington DC with me for my second year internship name ill leave confidential but it was an experience.

.. She didn't care and honestly I was suprised myself how I ended up in that situation.. every interview on lexapro didnt go right, turns out i got lucky that summer in Washington and didnt work since so I couldnt realize I was off? I listened to my family quit lexapro and been on dexedrine spansules and adderall 15 mg instants.. my sex drive is still gone, yet I use to go into overdrive on 10 mg instants of adderall alone in 2012 starting grad school... Could be a bad patch but now i had 5 interviews recently and prob had 3 offers coming so question is wtf is really going on? how can something make me feel good yet couldnt function in interviews? asserting myself too much and had to tone it down? i dont know hope i passed this third time and me and the ex are civil i spoke to her on phone best revenge was that I'm trying to get back on my feet, but where is my libido?

People telling me you may be gay and it made me hypomanic sexual cant be true because before that off things and experimenting in college I slept with women only and only are attracted to women. I think it gives me self-esteem I dont have possibly? or I'm more confident off it and she played me that bad so no other women would even approach... anyone who regained that libido help, taking all kinds of vitamins and L-Try. and 5-htp magnesium zinc etc. but need that libido. I noticed Armofinil seemed to spike it but it was too much to handle every day. My sexuality was a big part of who I was use to be and enjoyed being single its been long time, maybe this new job and move out of somewhat toxic environment and ill get back to it.. but question is why is my world that different on lexapro. = (

I've been on Lexapro but didn't have those side effects because I'm a woman. :) So you're not taking any medications, including lithium right now? I'm going to move this to Mental Health and you should get more responses there.