• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to IV those damn waxy morphine pills

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit dude I'm not talking about those. IT'S ONLY FOR THE ENDO AND MALLINCKRODT BRAND PILLS! CAN YOU FUCKING PEOPLE READ OR ARE YOU SLOW?
calm down dude.... This is supposed to not just be harm reduction discussion, but a friendly one neither of which you're doing. Your rationalizing not using HR methods on the excuse "most addicts don't why should I?" Seriously if you can't even get a sterilfilt pill filter tip to do a secondary filter on the pulled solution you should just find Tricombs old method to make a perfectly pluggable solution that does not need filtration as it goes into your intestine directly then the waste back out. If you think that's "gay" then you are not mature or responsible enough to make the right decisions using opiates. Nuff' said so just chill.

calm down dude.... This is supposed to not just be harm reduction discussion, but a friendly one neither of which you're doing. Your rationalizing not using HR methods on the excuse "most addicts don't why should I?" Seriously if you can't even get a sterilfilt pill filter tip to do a secondary filter on the pulled solution you should just find Tricombs old method to make a perfectly pluggable solution that does not need filtration as it goes into your intestine directly then the waste back out. If you think that's "gay" then you are not mature or responsible enough to make the right decisions using opiates. Nuff' said so just chill.
Bahhh let the man rage, I doubt anyone got offended and plus it made me lol irl

This thread is no longer HR. Closed

BTW IV use is a can of worms. You're opening yourself up to alot of new risks. Yes, losing limbs is unlikely, but it's one risk among many different ones that are a non-factor with safer ROAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.