View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How long does 600 to 700 mics of acid last

Thenativeaciduser

Greenlighter
Hello guys I'm thinking about taking 6 to 700 mics of acid how long does it last ? And should i be worried of the intensity considering that I've only taken 3 to 400 mics?

It seems that 12-14 hours is usually the maximum for LSD25 to last before it fades altogether, although some folks who take strong doses find it lasts longer for them - it's a case of mileage varying here I'm afraid. As for being worried - best not to be. Worry never helps vis-a-vis a psychedelic trip. As for intensity - absolutely no doubt here - it will be phenomenally intense if the dosage is what it says on the package. But potentially wonderful if set and setting are good.

I've only taken that high of a dose once but tripped a solid 24hr. I was just 17 then and fairly new to LSD and it blew my mind, scared the living shit out of me, and was a wonderful way to begin being a grown up. Never looked back (except fondly). :)

And should i be worried of the intensity considering that I've only taken 3 to 400 mics?

Yeah, it's unwise to make a big dose jump like that. If you must take heroic doses of LSD, why not try 500 next?

Yeah anything over ~500ugs is pretty much 24 hour trip territory (if it's really lsd-25) You may lose visuals after 18 but you will have some residual stimulation for another 4 to 6 hours after.

Yea the most I've taken is 500mcg, next would like to try 700 potentially.

400 was fine and dropped that at multiple concerts but even the extra 100 had me all "holy shit this is a lot" lol.

Lasts a long time for me...had to have Xanax to cut it off from being done mentally but that's an easy 12 hour trip or so with residuals for another easy 12 hours. I'd never take a dose like that, or almost any dose really, without Xanax around though. Even 50mcg taken in the morning (7am) will keep me up that night at 10-11pm though so if I didn't take any benzos I'm sure a 500mic dose would keep me up a solid 48 hours