• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Shaving your balls - What are your tips?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Have never given it a go but the bush is growing and I'm in dating mode.

What products are best to use etc or what techniques are most appropriate?

I just take scissors to everything and leave it about a half inch, ever since I nicked myself with an electric razor a few years back...

never shave all the way, the stubble when it grew back was something i only had to experience once. only once. i cant be shufflin like that all daY

I just take scissors to everything and leave it about a half inch, ever since I nicked myself with an electric razor a few years back...
Good lord, what made you go anywhere near your nut sack with an electric razor.
Just get a beard trimmer and clip it if its long.
Yea until the day when the wrinkly skin gets caught between the blades moving at some mad speed. You think you know pain ?

I use normal razor and shaving cream for sensitive skin, but my hair is hard so I have to keep it shaved or the stubble will be so sharp it will drive me insane.
never shave all the way, the stubble when it grew back was something i only had to experience once. only once. i cant be shufflin like that all daY
Seems like I'm not the only one. But keeping an inch long doesn't go well with the ladies.

I wonder how painful waxing a nut sack would be, got a wisdom tooth out once without even a local anaesthetic so maybe I could handle it.

There's cream you can put on and then use a shower brush thing to wipe it off after 5 mins or whatever the label says and most the hair is removed. you can get it in the supermarket.

Get your date to chew them to the desired length ?

Beard trimmer, set the guard on the maximum length and you should never cut yourself. Never use an open blade like a pair of scissors or trimmer without a guard etc.

Never shave them all off as mentioned above it's so uncomfortable for days.

Unless they are super busy I prefer natural, then lightly trimmed but not shaven or completely smooth.

Best done with a good razor. I use a battery powered Gillette fusion.
Wet the hair in the area about 5 minutes before soaping up.
The first shave is tricky but once the skin settles down you'll never go back to hairy.
You should moisturize the shaved area every couple of days too.

Just neatly trim it. Fuck shaving it, unless you're an olympic swimmer or in need of being one aerodynamic motherfucker.

It is itchy when it grows back, but never as bad if you persist. A bit of Vaseline helps (possibly terrible advice).

It can help to trim with scissors first if using a razor.

If you plan to shave every day, I suggest shaving with a thin body cream rather than soap. Soap dries the skin out and you will eventually get a rash.

Reading these posts is making me think it would just be best to dye my pubes and make them look cool.

Now do I go for a blue colour or red?

If we are talking about the scrotum specifically, pinch the hairs together in small groups and trim with scissors as close to the skin as you are comfortable with. Those hairs are wild and curly so a beard trimmer won't work well with a guard on it unless the hair is short to begin with.

Once you have it trimmed short you can carefully and gently shave with a razor and cream. I normally stretch the skin out so my balls kinda tuck up inside. That way the skin is flattened making it much less likely to cut yourself.

Honestly I prefer using a beard trimmer without a guard but this takes skill and a steady hand. Pop a clonopin or something first. I've also found it easier if I'm cold so the scrotum kinda shrivels up and looks like a brain. This makes all the hair clump closer together which makes it easier to get it even.

Ymmv.

I use the same electric razor to occasionally man-scape that I use on my face. To those of you who just cringed at that, why don't you grow a pair first before you attempt to shave them. ;) If you have any form of confidence and a lick of self-control, you can do it without cutting a gash out of your balls. And yes, my face and my balls are part of the same body, which I just spent equal amount of time cleaning in the shower prior to said shaving, so fuck off with your "ewwww!!" ya fuckin' nancy.

Just take the blade part of the electric shaver (not the smooth/final touch part), carefully and gently remove the desired amount of hair from the sack. If you have a half way decent shaver, it won't cut the skin even if you make contact. Honestly, you really have to fuck up/be too drunk/be a fuck tard to screw it up.

Why don't you just wax? Try it once. :)

The stubble you guys are talking about.. gets waay softer over time. And your hair will gross back less thick, and more sparse.

I use a trimmer and then a ladies razor (for some reason it cuts cleaner and closer without cutting myself.) I started shaving with the grain until my skin w@s used to being shaved... now I shave against the grain and my balls and arsehole are smooth enought to eat off. Also it helps to pull skin tight on scrotum.... happy shaving guys

Waxing the scrotum sounds like a torture invented in the seventh circle. I've waxed my legs before, but the scrotum, really, even if you could find somebody willing to do it.