• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Shaving your balls - What are your tips?

scissors, soap and razor, be careful with last one and use mirror of course :)

shave everything but not the pubis. That shoud be only trimmed because that region is prone to hair ingrow.

I shave mine regularly because I love it but if you want see a professional. The best procedure is called "Sugaring" there are plenty of videos on you tube.

There's cream you can put on and then use a shower brush thing to wipe it off after 5 mins or whatever the label says and most the hair is removed. you can get it in the supermarket.

Whats the cream called cause a mate of mine use to use this option but I dont know the name. Feel embarassed to ask him.

There's cream you can put on and then use a shower brush thing to wipe it off after 5 mins or whatever the label says and most the hair is removed. you can get it in the supermarket.

Id like to know what cream it is too please?

I've heard of guys using an electric razor and they pull their balls taut to get rid of the wrinkles while they shave along the nut sack. Good luck.

I work hard to maintain a swimmers bod. I shave it all. I use womens shaving cream, sometimes hair conditioner works great (smooth). follow with a nice creamy lube. definitely shave, feels clean. girlfriend loves it as she loves to give oral, no hair in teeth.

I work hard to maintain a swimmers bod. I shave it all. I use womens shaving cream, sometimes hair conditioner works great (smooth). follow with a nice creamy lube. definitely shave, feels clean. girlfriend loves it as she loves to give oral, no hair in teeth.

Yes! Hair conditioner is the best to shave with. Coming from a girl. It makes everything so smooth and the hair comes off even easier. I prefer it to shaving cream actually.

Yes! Hair conditioner is the best to shave with. Coming from a girl. It makes everything so smooth and the hair comes off even easier. I prefer it to shaving cream actually.

My girlfriend bought me this stuff called "Virtue After Shave Balm, Fresh Sport scent". Apply liberally, ruby in thoroughly to avoid razor burn. She says it smells really great down there ;-)

My girlfriend bought me this stuff called "Virtue After Shave Balm, Fresh Sport scent". Apply liberally, ruby in thoroughly to avoid razor burn. She says it smells really great down there ;-)

Nice! There’s a product called “Coochy After Shave”. haha

Please guys, if your pubic hair is growing up the base of your cock, please remove it.

Hello guys! Well, I am a woman and I wax. What you need to do is get a numbing cream from Amazon called SUPER NUMB. You would trim your hair to about 1/2 inch a day or two before your waxing appointment (you need enough length to the hair so the wax has something to grab on to, but not too long), liberally apply the cream to your scrotum about 2 1/2 hours before your waxing appointment, but don't rub it in (sometimes I apply more cream after one hour cause I want to be sure I am really numb), wrap your scrotum in plastic wrap (the plastic wrap keeps your body heat in and activates the cream), put on some briefs, sit around for two hours and then wash the whole mess off in the bathtub or shower right before you go to get waxed. Your skin will stay numb for about 45-60 minutes at least after washing it off. Almost no pain when you get it done! Believe me, if I had real pain I would never do it. I have done this since my first time and every time since. It is amazing how easy this was to do to not have much discomfort. When the hair grows back, it is not stubble, and like another poster said, it will grow back softer and much less thick and no itching. It gets more and more sparse the more you do it. However, it will eventually grow back the way it was over time if you want to be like you were. I should add that I do not think the cream would work if you have very thick hair down there. You have to be able to get this cream onto the skin to be effective. It is not the hair you want to numb, but the skin :)

Last edited:
I was advised to use one of the 'Venus' lady razors - figured if safe enough for lady parts, feel safer using on balls lol

If using a razor, get a 5 blade model,
much less likely to cause irritation and cuts. It's best if you trim hair to 1/4 inches or less before you start.
Pull skin so that it's flat and does not move when using the razor.
Also, an electric shaver works well and doesn't cause any ingrown hairs, but you'll need to trim the hair super short with a clipper.

I did it yesterday, easy as hell. I use a 4-blade razor.

I shave my husband's balls all the time. In return he shaves my lady parts. Trim, use you doc; shaving cream, conditioner, baby oil, whatever. Shave at it. You'll be Okay!

VEET makes a depilatory cream. Be careful with this stuff because when left on too long it can cause burns.