• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

has MDMA fucked up my head?

RogerSigval

Bluelighter
I originally checked this forum because MDMA was such a big part of my life for two separate periods at a time. Both were ended not because of my own self control (HA!) or because I noticed problems of any kind - it's simply that, both times, I eventually lost my source.

I replied recently to responses of my own thread, "Heaven's spirit in chemical form," and said:"I did the weekly thing from 2001 through 2003 with "E," lost the connect and then started the weekly thing again in 2012." At the time, I was talking specifically about an everyday experiment that failed dismally, so I referenced 2013 as the year of the "experiment" and never revealed how long the last period was. It lasted until early 2014, at which time the same guy who was selling me Molly lost the ability to get it and started selling me truly AMAZING Crystal instead.

I was pretty confident at the time of positing that weekly MDMA is harmless, as I had not noticed any long-term negative effects, yet I'm already prone to hallucinations and delusions and have been since childhood (see mental health forum if you're interested) and went absolutely NUTS with these for a short time somewhere during the year and a half on Crystal in 2014-2015. My "man" eventually left town entirely and I went back to other drugs, but the hallucinations and delusions have gone up two or three fold in the proceeding years!

Looking at all these comments suggesting monthly use rather than weekly, I'm not so confident anymore and am wondering if I seriously exacerbated my condition with the weekly E/Molly use. I know there's nothing I can do about it now, but I can't help but wonder if this is the case. My "psychotic" issues are actually a lot easier for me to cope with than my emotional ones, but could the latter have also been exacerbated by this?? I figured if weekly rolling never decreased in quality, then that meant it wasn't fucking my head up, but perhaps I was wrong??

Lastly, I had some confusion with log in as I'm a very new member and originally used "alter-egos" as a way to keep posting. For the sake of honesty and because I referenced past posts, I wanted to let everyone know, yet again, that Roy Toddleston = Roy Toddy = Roger Sigval.

Basically, the answer to all of your questions is "maybe." What's clear is that you should avoid abusing MDMA in the future.

It's possible MD could potentially make problems worse for a minority esp with heavy use and preexisting issues. Often out of heavy use things clear up fine. What's done is done so don't worry yourself sick - just stay off MD and esp. crystal.