The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

poppy seed extract

DillSpice

Greenlighter
I had once seen a post on how to extract the opium from poppy seeds a couple weeks ago. I was currently pursuing a morning glory trip by cold water extract. I was in the store and pocketed every mg seed packet they had. Probably totaling to 1500 seeds. I crushed very poorly and did extraction and barely took it down. I could never handle the taste. While I was in the store I ran across a McCormick 35g poppy seed container and also pocketed. I did extraction with the rest of the liquor in my pinapple ciroc bottle and shook for 10 mins and let sit for an hour. The liquid was whitish when done. I strained and left on 75 f. While I went to work for 3 hours. Upon returning I downed the mg extract and checked on poppy. It had reduced to an 8th of what it was. It was about a 3rd of a small teacup. I could see brownish resin. Very light. Around the inside of the cup. Almost leaving a trail behind from where it evaporated. Being me. I am very impatient and took a cigarette and rubbed all of the resin I could get onto the cig. Mind you this is barely anything. And I also soaked half of the cig into extract and dried it with a lighter. I noticed as I touched the soaked part it was slightly sticky. I took this as a good sign. I then proceeded to smoke the cig. I have never done opiates before but this shit hit me hard. About halfway thru the smoke I could definitely feely head getting heavy and euphoria. I almost let my head drop. Like a nod. This lasted for about 2 mins. Any help or comments guys? I can't do a large scale extract, I just wanted to experiment.

The effects may also be due to the mg. Although I am not expereincing open eyes hallucinations