L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girlfriend loves to share me with other women

cantspascua

Greenlighter
Is this normal? I only allow her to use me so I satisfy her needs and please her. Any other women who think I should keep allowing her to do this to me. Sometimes I get confused what she does but why do I enjoy it? I really want to please her but not be taken advantage of even though I get pleasure from it as well.

This a horrible dilemma you find yourself in. Every mans dream for the most part but if you are really interested in this women and wanting a real relationship then you may be in a bad situation. Sounds like she is in it for the fun and not love.

What if
- she is so proud of you that she wants other women to see and experience what she has?
- she believes sharing love does not divide the amount of love, but multiplies it?
- she gets kicks of seeing you making other women enjoy thus making her to want you and love you even more?

btw. how does one define normal?

I just suggested a 3 some with my bf today. I said in a couple months I'd be open to one. I wanna see another girl enjoy his beautiful fat cock. Nothing would turn me on more than me and him playing with another womans pussy until she couldnt handle it. I want to see her riding his cock while I'm sitting on his face. Fucking yes.