advise needed first cycle clean-up and future cycle....

sbmj

Greenlighter
I'm new to the site and have read back through pages of old posts but didn't see what I needed.

background: 48 yrs old
I'd been 158lbs for over 20 years and wanted more lean mass
lots of gym experience but obviously not what I needed to gain anything. I also didn't push so hard, but the times that I did it took months for even the slightest gain. It was discouraging.

a friend tried a cycle with T Enanthate alone, with the guidance of a friend of his, and had very good results
I tried the same cycle using his guidance.

having just found this site I see I probably could have done it better but this is what we got:
1 injection twice a week at .5cc for two weeks
1 injection twice a week at 1 cc for two weeks
1 injection twice a week at 1.5 cc for two weeks.

Then 6 weeks of an estrogen blocker and liver cleanse both purchased from vitamin store.

Now, having read Guido's very informative Sticky about a first cycle I should have done this more gently over a longer period of time.....

I gained 16# but at the end of the 12th week had lost 8 of them. the entire time hitting the gym hard with a trainer.

Then I started a second round after week twelve, the same way. I'm at the end of this cycle and have just found this forum as I was looking for info on the next level for the future.
This time I did not raise the injection above 1cc. I have two injections left before the bottle is empty.

Wish I had found this forum prior to all of that but wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which fills up faster...
It is what it is right now.

I would like to go further with a stack, when the time is right, but want to get this straightened out first.
Yes, I now know I should have done more research. Looking to mitigate potential problems at this point.

I haven't noticed any outward signs of health issues. Nipples are sensitive (but they always are), no itching, no signs of anything abnormal.

Since I did the high-dose cycle so close to the first do you suggest a real SERM at this time?
Any advise would be appreciated.

I'm new to the site and have read back through pages of old posts but didn't see what I needed.

background: 48 yrs old
I'd been 158lbs for over 20 years and wanted more lean mass
lots of gym experience but obviously not what I needed to gain anything. I also didn't push so hard, but the times that I did it took months for even the slightest gain. It was discouraging.

a friend tried a cycle with T Enanthate alone, with the guidance of a friend of his, and had very good results
I tried the same cycle using his guidance.

having just found this site I see I probably could have done it better but this is what we got:
1 injection twice a week at .5cc for two weeks
1 injection twice a week at 1 cc for two weeks
1 injection twice a week at 1.5 cc for two weeks.

Then 6 weeks of an estrogen blocker and liver cleanse both purchased from vitamin store.

Now, having read Guido's very informative Sticky about a first cycle I should have done this more gently over a longer period of time.....

I gained 16# but at the end of the 12th week had lost 8 of them. the entire time hitting the gym hard with a trainer.

Then I started a second round after week twelve, the same way. I'm at the end of this cycle and have just found this forum as I was looking for info on the next level for the future.
This time I did not raise the injection above 1cc. I have two injections left before the bottle is empty.

Wish I had found this forum prior to all of that but wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which fills up faster...
It is what it is right now.

I would like to go further with a stack, when the time is right, but want to get this straightened out first.
Yes, I now know I should have done more research. Looking to mitigate potential problems at this point.

I haven't noticed any outward signs of health issues. Nipples are sensitive (but they always are), no itching, no signs of anything abnormal.

Since I did the high-dose cycle so close to the first do you suggest a real SERM at this time?
Any advise would be appreciated.

Hey.. Welcome to Bluelight.. You don't state your height, but at 158lbs over 20 years with previous gym experience, I might suggest diet and/or training is not optimal.. This needs to be addressed prior to contemplating another cycle as any future potential could be compromised..
I suggest you take some time to better educate your self prior to any future cycle..

Regarding your question of SERM use: You have 2 injections left, halve the dose for the next 2 injections then halve again (taper off by lowering dose)..
If you have an AI such as arimidex or aromasin, include as low dose as you taper off testosterone to lower estrogen as exogenous testosterone is lowered.. You shouldn't need a SERM..

Time OFF, Research..!!

How tall are you? what's your diet like?

158lbs would be anorexic looking on me, how long have you been lifting seriously?

thank you guys. I'm 5'8".
my training over the years was never very serious. the few times it was I never felt like I'd made any progress, with trainers or without.
I now have a trainer I like and trust and I've seen great results. I've learned it's as much diet as it is gym time.
Im currently in a great space with this trainer and we're progressing really really well.
Currently in a "time off" period from the test but researching for the next round, hopefully in three months or so.