• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Learning curve

chadhoe

Greenlighter
Why such disinformation on meth on the forums
Theres a certain other forum that has a chemistry section which u obviously need some intelligence to be able to write a paper to qualify for access. which shouldnt be hard to do for someone who is clean and sober and has half a brain. Also why the subtle trickery to all the posts about purifying meth. Where can i go to read factual information on chemistry that is 100% accurate other than a college chemistry book. I am tired of buying from people who cant be honest. I have had pure before as i dont remember the whole two weeks that i was awake without sleep. I dont mind being awake but only when its a productive high. I tend to do ok at running my own buisness and making ends meet legally. The whole experience with meth has led me to question everything i ever knew about it which is apparently not much.

Whats the deal with the research chemicals that people are attempting to pass off as meth.

Where can i find more detailed sds on meth and the other things that are being passed off as meth
Water does purify meth i think? so couldnt u disolve it in chilled water or denatured alcohol and pour it thru a filter then let it evaporate naturally.
Lastly is it even possible to have anhydrous ammonia as even reagent grade is only 99.5%
I am fairly smart or so i like to think and have always liked chemistry as a kid so my learning curve isnt so steep. I never checked the purity or questioned it until i noticed i wasnt getting high even if i went a week between usage. At which point i realized alot of things i already knew but never thought about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey chadhoe and welcome to BL. If you'd like to explore more advanced topics and field more complex questions, we have two more advanced sections - Other Drugs (where you may find most of the <amphetamine> threads of interest, or Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion, where you can explore much more advanced topics.

In terms of simply purifying meth, we have had literally thousands of questions on the subject if you do a search. There are several competing guides on here for basic acetone rinses that will remove many of the impurities from a variety of compounds including MDMA, meth, amps and so on. The forum is so vast that doing a search is often the best way to start.

Heres the dilemma its easy to go without meth and stay sober however during these cycles i dont desire to devote that time to learning chemistry and im intelligent enough to know that if im high im wasting my time attempting to learn anything about meth

Your obvious science background is over my head; nonetheless, I'll share my experience with bad meth. I must have had 20 bad "batches" or more by now, one in particular that I believe was almost entirely epson salt. I was introduced to the Crystal by someone who had serious quality product. I did it non-stop for a year and a half. I've been searching desperately to relocate this quality to no end! One bag came close, but the same person (the next time around) sold me absolute crap. I thought about trying to cook it myself but was frightened of blowing myself up. It's a hard game to play.

To add my two cents, one reaches a point after doing so many uppers for so long, that one starts to become aware that you were always on uppers before you ever started. Drugs just began to make you "aware" of what you already had in the background. Once you pull the illusion back so much, it stops working (tolerance?).

As for cooking, I urge you to stay away from that or manufacture of any type of illicit drug. For your own safety, look up the melting and/or boiling point of your product and compare to what you are inhaling. If it's over 10*, consistently, then you know who your contact is.

I've never done this drug but the word on the street is, it's one of the last drugs you smoke with your last breath, if you follow my drift.

Stick to Rx such as Amphetamines. As OP stated, he has gone two weeks without sleep [although I am sure it is an over-exaggeration]. The high wears off, but it comes at a price--like the years of your life.

Last word of advice, keep this kind of heavy drug use to a minimum. Especially something like this. I've seen what it does to people. Just look at the corruption growing in you. You already want to start purifying/manufacturing it. That's one dangerous game to play.

Good luck though.

I'd also like to add, it is in my opinion the greatest recommendation anyone can give you: that is to find a job where you interact with every-day people. You at may first find them dumb, in your ideology, but one must understand that these are people who go to work everyday and live out their lives pursuing things other than an every-day high. This post may have been unhelpful in the sense of what answer you were looking for...but food for thought instead of cravings is the best nourishment one can offer.

Last edited:
no exageration one 8 ball literally lasted me and the wife for two week s and we didnt sleep at all thats how strong and pure it was. However i have never come close to finding any that good again. I dont wish to manufacture it either id just like to have a decent source but barring that maybe so

To add my two cents, one reaches a point after doing so many uppers for so long, that one starts to become aware that you were always on uppers before you ever started.

Seriously, wtf?

Drugs just began to make you "aware" of what you already had in the background.

Right...

I've never done this drug but the word on the street is, it's one of the last drugs you smoke with your last breath, if you follow my drift.

8)

Just look at the corruption growing in you. You already want to start purifying/manufacturing it. That's one dangerous game to play.

Uh oh Chadhoe, it sounds like t_kamin3 can see you going to the dark side.

You sound like you should work for an anti-drug charity, t_kamin3.

Still can anybody explain to me why the disinformation. I would even go as far as tosay i have seen entire threads edited and parts rewrote to keep certain information under wraps. Then a mod will remind someone that they are mistaken and they should re-read the postings. Theres nothing i can just put my finger on but its like something in my peripheral vision thats never there when u turn ur head and look straight at it.

so the question then is why be fake about it why not just advocate alternatives to it.

Unless you synthesize a whole new compound tweakers like MORE than Meth... GL with allternitives trust me.. And to t_kamin3 you've never done the drug yet you KNOW how dangerous it is and moreover ADVISE people on it? I dont recommend anything illegal to anyone but I can tell you from personal expierence (This is just me though) Alcohol.
Ive tested a wiiiiiide spectrum of compounds and Ethanol Is the ONLY one that cause me to get hooked after 3 days.. Weird but. Either way GL to ya bud. :)

Whoa. I didn't even come on the threads today looking for what your comment gave me, but thank you. Seriously.

Heres the dilemma its easy to go without meth and stay sober however during these cycles i dont desire to devote that time to learning chemistry and im intelligent enough to know that if im high im wasting my time attempting to learn anything about meth

Learning about meth or other drugs isnt rocket science and if you want to get the most out of it, not waste your shit, learn how to spot chopped gear and have easier come downs then all that is here in many threads. You dont need to know all formulas and shit like that. Just figure out what you actually want to know and search the threads or simply ask in a new one.

Drugs dont make you stupid. Just youtube organic chemistry lectures. Read wikipedia. I think its pretty stupid to think that just because your high any attempt at educating yourself on the mechanisms by which this world works is just a waste of time . Stop focusing on meth just learn chemistry. If your high on meth trying to learn chemistry you might realize you can learn and think without a purpose behind it.