Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Why are u soooo weired Americans......

noror

Greenlighter
Hey!

So I really can't wrap my head around this. Why u ppl didn't enjoy mephedrone once it was legal? Well maybe u did a little but it seems that compared to MDPV and alfa-PVP it didn't get quite much attention at all. I just can't understand how can you enjoy plain NDRI's, hardcore stimulants that give no euforia and just have you wired (speaking of meth especially). Any thoughts?

Why do Brits have a funny accent, do tiny lines of terrible blow at the pub? And what's going on with your teeth over there? Think someone in the UK would have stumbled across a toothbrush by now.

Why do europeans in general, seem to have a fascination with all things to do with American pop culture, beit drugs, music, sports or otherwise.... yet constantly talk shit like they have some massive inferiority complex. Reminds me of racist suburban white kids droppings N bombs on Xbox Live but listen to nothing but rap music. Very strange conundrum indeed.

Plenty of us Americans greatly enjoyed Mephedrone when it was available.

I don't know why but for whatever reason Mephedrone was never as widly available here during it's heyday like it was over there. It wasn't something that could be found easily found on the streets in most places and wasn't carried by a lot of headshops? Was easier to find MDPV/APHP like bathsalts then Mephedrone containing ones. Don't know why...

I thought stims were ridiculously popular in the uk??

I think the open sales of RCs in the meph era were supressed somewhat by fears from the US prosecution of vendors in Operation Web Tryp.

Last edited:
serotonergic stimulants are great, what are you talking about?

I didn't know it was even a thing until someone explained that "bath salts" weren't the ones you bought at the store.