I'm kinda ashamed but...how can I search the content of a thread ?

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
Back a long time ago it was easy to do so, now the search tool here I have ignored since a long time. What I have done is use search engines and type in "site:bluelight.org search terms", it works great on all the search engines i use (ddg, ixquick, sometimes google but the least possible, startpage hasn't been able to get the same results as google for a while and nobody mentions anything which is strange.

So...how do I use the search tool on the site to do this, this single and multiple content thing, I kind of figured out, I think, I've search for "etizolam and CYP3A4" for example but it led me to THREADS which mention one of each, not them together in the same post, do not have to be in the same order. Been using this search engine method for so long I can kinda remember I did so when I was getting with my current gf, so hmm, late 2011? Sounds right.

towards the top of each page in a thread:

searchthread01.jpg

alasdair

My poor vision is the reason for this. It's like when I discovered the Activity Stream link...I felt silly, I got 2 eye exams I keep putting off because they cost money, not that I don't have the 40 dollars, but damnit Canadian health care is free through single payer, but things like eyes are partially covered and teeth are not at all, some dentists accept the government's pay, but that's like 10% of them, they accept it for children, which is how I managed to have perfect teeth until Suboxone treatment...