• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Katy

iksaxophone

Bluelighter
Stumbled upon this article today. It makes claims about a 'natural' and legal alternative to MDMA, which carries fewer risks for the same effects.

http://edm.com/articles/2016/9/9/limitless-life-katy

I have my doubts about this, but since I am curious about empathogens and wary of MDMA I want to know: has anybody tried this? Can anybody find any faults in this or have more information on it?

There is no comparison between unselectivly opening the floodgates of serotonin and dopamine via mdma and what "Katy" can do.

The article even says it only provided an "energized" feeling, not a most amazing feeling you couldve ever imagined like mdma.

From the article: "Katy is made up of Kava Kava, omniracetam, EGCG, 5-HTP, guarana extract, grape seed extract, theobromine and curcumin." WTF is the Omniracetam?...8o:?:D Appears to be another compound from the same shelf as the limitless NZT-48 pill =D

Ever since MDMA became popularized, lots of people are trying to capitalize on it's name and effects. It might work for those who never tried MDMA and entactogenic drugs in general but mostly because of the placebo effect, which is quite real in about 28% of population. :)

Be safe! ;)

though we struggled to find the exact stimulants to compare it to - red bull, coffee, a 5-Hour Energy.
Even the article itself admits it's more comparable to being heavily caffeinated than anything else, don't really think anything natural & legal could live up to the effects of something like MDMA. Although if all someone knows of those effects is what they've learned reading about it I can see where confusion could arise in thinking that it's more about being energized than anything else. Anyone who's experienced them first hand would probably find most legal alternatives don't come close.

Lol, with those ingredients it's effects are going to be nowhere even remotely close to those of MDMA.