Ethnobotany reseach

YAGE.org

Greenlighter
In 2003, we opened a large forum in Russia, to study ethnobotany. But because of the danger in violation of the law, five years ago, we were forced to close the forum and stop all research, as it could fall under the article about the propagation of banned plants.

A lot of resach was done - on our yage.ru/forum we conducted large statistical studies on such plants as Salvia Divinorum, Kratom and San Pedro cacti.
My theory is that there are obvious common points in the experiences of each of the plants, beginning with the experience - visions of certain colors, specific physical sensations, specific visions of certain plants.

I believe that each spirit plant has its own specific essence - the specific Spirit, which has a certain form and a common for all visions. I believe that by joint efforts of artists it is possible to derive a common base picture of these Spirits.

I want to try again to conduct all the research, collect statistics on the visions and experiences on your forum. Tell me, in which section of the forum would it be better for us to do this?

We can start with statistic of Salvia Divinorum.

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome to the community.
Im not a mod or part of the staff but i can point you in the right direction.....

There is a forum for psychadelics(for your salvia and cactii info), an "other drugs" forum where kratom is included in discussion, a "trip reports" forum for experiences and a "neuroscience and pharmacology" forum for chemical make-ups, biological/physiological affects etc...
There is also a "basic drug discussion" forum that encompasses all subtances in a less specific manor that would probably be of use to you.

My suggestion is to read the user agreement and the different forum's rules while waiting for an answer from a staff member and keep in mind this is a harm reduction forum first and foremost.