• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I'm Pro-Alien

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I have been abducted by aliens three times. I've communicated with them telepathically twice (while sober never while on drugs), and I have seen UFOs three times. I'm only 24 years old. Now, I do not think aliens are a bad thing. In fact, I feel that aliens are humanity's guardians and because of them the human race will always be protected at least on some level. In fact, they saved me from a disease I would have contracted from an unvaccinated dog three years ago. This dog had no shots and the purse puppy leapt out and bit me for no reason other than that I pet it... despite the fact that the lady said he was "friendly". Two days after this event, the entities entered my room and inserted a needle in the area of my body where the spleen is located. These beings were bluish gray in color with almond shaped heads and large black eyes. They were the grays, seven of them. This needle left a mark on my body which took several years to fade. The only explanation I have for this is that they were protecting myself against what they human doctors at my local clinic wouldn't be able to. I also just felt different after this encounter with them. I don't think aliens are the enemy, in fact I feel that my interactions with them have been a positive thing.... and I definitely have contact with the grays from time to time for years. I'm not some nut either, so anybody who makes comments like that can go screw themselves. I am a highly intelligent person and have succeeded in what I am doing with my life. The grays are real, I have seen them with my own eyes and this should be proof enough.... yet the sheeple would say otherwise unfortunately. This encounter makes sense scientifically. The mark was left on my body where the needle was inserted and there are plenty of diseases this dog could have carried which the entities were protecting me against. Additionally, the mark was clearly visible. This mark clearly was there and wasn't there before. If that's not proof, I don't know what it would take to convince the sheeple. Given the fact that aliens clearly have had a positive influence in my life, I consider myself to be pro-alien.

Oh, they're real alright. I believe you. You're fooling yourself though if you think their intentions are good. Do a little reading. This is low-hanging fruit. Abductions are a violation of the highest order. Please get help and close the door to this intrusion. Nothing good will come of it. Sorry to speak so frankly, but your intelligence won't help you if you're blind to the truth.

Ok, I'll play along.

Have you considered that maybe they didn't cure you of the virus, but that you just got put through their standard decontamination process whenever a human is brought onto their ship? I mean, they are surely susceptible to viruses too.

:)

Oh, they're real alright. I believe you. You're fooling yourself though if you think their intentions are good. Do a little reading. This is low-hanging fruit. Abductions are a violation of the highest order. Please get help and close the door to this intrusion. Nothing good will come of it. Sorry to speak so frankly, but your intelligence won't help you if you're blind to the truth.
So what you're telling me that extra terrestrial life with interstellar travel capabilities and and unfriendly attitude is planning to take us down by some random abductions and probed anuses, instead of straight up invasion which they would win effortlessly thanks to their advanced technology ?

Have you considered that maybe they didn't cure you of the virus, but that you just got put through their standard decontamination process whenever a human is brought onto their ship? I mean, they are surely susceptible to viruses too.

:)
Really ? Because a lot of earth viruses can't even hop between earth species.

Additionally, the mark was clearly visible. This mark clearly was there and wasn't there before. If that's not proof, I don't know what it would take to convince the sheeple.

Logically this would only ever be proof that you had a mark on your body.

Do you not find it interesting that you've gone, in the period of a few months, from having an interest in aliens, to wondering if you'd ever perhaps been abducted yourself, to thinking that maybe you had being abducted, to then remembering two abductions, and now to being able to vivibly describe and to state with certainty the occurance of three seperate abductions, and to be able to accurately determine the origin of a mark on your arm from three years ago?

If the lack of paragraphs hadn't already turned me off, the use of the word 'sheeple' would have sealed it.

Logically this would only ever be proof that you had a mark on your body.

Do you not find it interesting that you've gone, in the period of a few months, from having an interest in aliens, to wondering if you'd ever perhaps been abducted yourself, to thinking that maybe you had being abducted, to then remembering two abductions, and now to being able to vivibly describe and to state with certainty the occurance of three seperate abductions, and to be able to accurately determine the origin of a mark on your arm from three years ago?

Yeah, it certainly follows the usual pattern of um, questionable accounts of alien contact. Perhaps if the OP had been a Christian then it would have been contact with Jesus, Gabriel or the Blessed Virgin. Don't get me wrong, I don't think all experiences of contact with non-human entities should be immediately disregarded, but attaching any notion of objective reality to them is knocking on the door of mental illness and/or self-deception. Both of which are highly problematic.

To quote a t-shirt spotted in Roswell today, 'if the aliens are so smart, why do they always abduct the dumbest people on the planet?'

On a more 'Sirius' 'B note', I want to believe your story, and my intuition/experience wants to say they are indeed guardians, perhaps even the progenitors of our species, or even humanity evolved into the far future on a folded timeline.

When I was a child, for awhile I was *terrified* of the idea of greys...I felt like they were watching me, when I tried to go to sleep at night, having terrible thoughts of looking out the window and seeing one peer in at me....chills thinking about it now. I had to sleep in the hallway of my house where there were no windows.

As for more recent 'encounters'...some shit I can't even say, not shitting. But I will leave you one little diddle. I had a few strange experiences when I was writing my book for example. I was writing a section that mentioned the July 2002 binary disc grey face crop circle, and as I finished the notation...lets just say I got a ping of sorts, confirmation I was being telepathically observed.

Ok, one more, but this one is just funny. A minute after I started writing the above post, my friend who's house I'm staying at tonight texted me "So, are you saying that the abductions now only take a few hours?"

She had no earthly way of knowing I had just read a thread on the subject.

Ill let you chew on that synchronicity...

It's hard for me to think of any reason why any Alien species of equal/higher intelligence wouldn't have members with both good and evil intentions. Even if it's ignorant of humans to assume the worst, if there are beings with emotional intelligence observing us in any regard I imagine there would at least be some who are empathetic towards that ignorance. Love is universal; as far as I believe anyway.

Anecdotes of extraterrestrial experience, the high probability of Alien life existing, coupled with the zero evidence to support the idea.

What was that again? the Fermi paradox?

I really like this color.

Why would aliens save one person bitten by a dog?

Forgive my taking offence, but why should a story on a drug forum about alien contact qualify as proof?

Anecdotes of extraterrestrial experience, the high probability of Alien life existing, coupled with the zero evidence to support the idea.

Forgive my taking offence, but why should a story on a drug forum about alien contact qualify as proof?

Yeah, definitely doesn't qualify as proof.. but still... perhaps it's very possible. With all the earth like planets that have been found 'recently ( allegedly :) ) it's kind of hard for me to imagine they aren't already here *shrugs* Why would aliens save one person? Free will, desire. motive perhaps.. to name a few. Same reason anyone might choose to save one person for any reason, or decide not to. For all we know this is a slave planet practically and we're the control group in an experiment hah. Or an even more entertaining thought is the idea that this is all a simulation and abductions are actually people being removed form the simulation temporarily =P. No telling... not a lot surprises me these days though.

i mean if they're nice I'm totally down for the company. Maybe they'd like a hug. I'd prefer to not be abducted myself.. I'd much rather prefer to just have a few standing on a path I'm walking on. If that were to happen.. shit hopefully they're nice. I'd assume they'd automatically know my disposition though and be standing there because of it. i understand the perspective of objection however.. like most ppl do I think. I guess what I'm trying to say is: we really don't know; and if there's an abundance to be known about extraterrestrials that we don't, because it isn't good for us to know yet. For all we know many of those abduction stories were made up to scrutinize aliens so we're conditioned to kill or be afraid if/when they show up... but some of them might be real. I mean realistically.. Aliens could definitely blow the whole lid off the 1 percent.. they could take over and actually take charge and set shit straight. The media would tell ya they were hostile though. think about it

Glad to see you posting again man. =D

Yeah, definitely doesn't qualify as proof.. but still... perhaps it's very possible. With all the earth like planets that have been found 'recently ( allegedly :) ) it's kind of hard for me to imagine they aren't already here *shrugs* Why would aliens save one person? Free will, desire. motive perhaps.. to name a few. Same reason anyone might choose to save one person for any reason, or decide not to. For all we know this is a slave planet practically and we're the control group in an experiment hah. Or an even more entertaining thought is the idea that this is all a simulation and abductions are actually people being removed form the simulation temporarily =P. No telling... not a lot surprises me these days though.

I've said this on here before, but I do really hope that we have been visited by aliens, because it would mean that interstellar travel by some means besides physical movement is possible, because even if there were ships that could move at the speed of light, it would still take tremendous lengths of time to travel to even the closest stars, let alone across the galaxy, and intergalactic travel? Forget it. I really hope it's possible to do so, because the idea of being able to actually feasibly travel to other star systems or galaxies excites and fascinates me so much. I would LOVE to be able to actually see other parts of the universe, to actually visit another living planet. That would be the coolest thing ever. But, if such a method travel is not possible, then I think it's virtually impossible that another species could have visited us. The time required to travel any distance at all in the scale of the universe is prohibitive. Even light takes a hundred thousand years to travel across just our galaxy.

Glad to see you posting again man. =D

Hey Xorkoth! Yeah man, I'm back :D

I think it's semi arrogant/self important as a species to imagine that we are the ONLY life here. You know?

About 100 billion galaxies that we can observe, about 100 billion stars in just this one. Even low number approximations are staggering.

The Drake equation and recent planetary Earth like candidates designates that intelligent life could have arisen at nearly any point in the length of our Universe's existence. It only took a few hundred million years for Earth to assimilate most of its rocky mass, yeah? And a very basic experiment I'm sure almost all of you know about, the Miller–Urey experiment, points out the formation of amino acids by lightning strikes and gases that were, excitingly, prebiotic atmospheric conditions.

And Earth was late to the party in terms of it starting to form, right? 4.6 billion years ago, and the universe was already roughly 9.2 billion years old? Going by the number '13.8' as the billions of years the universe has existed.

It looks as if the oldest rocky planets are among 10-11 billion years old. Though, perhaps they were never able to sustain life, maybe they never got started. Who knows.

But taking this all into account, Alien civilizations could be billions of years older than us. It's really thoroughly an entertaining thought... but the idea that extraterrestrials might not like us too much and are avoiding us, or that we're just playing their game, gives me a phantom sense of abandonment issues. lol.

Something's missing :/ haha, spiritualism has its 'answers' to that though. Astral Projection and space travel, the like. Still trying :p

I absolutely think that other life MUST exist, other intelligent life even, the numbers, as you say, are simply too staggering for otherwise. But as to whether any of us can reach each other, I'm not sure. Also, think of our culture... modern humans have been around for a pretty tiny blip of time, and we've had the technology to emit waves into space and listen for them for an infinitesimally smaller blip. And our planet is a certain age, measured in billions of years. Other planets are other ages. We've had near-total global extinction events that set life back at various times. And to my mind it doesn't seem like we could actually survive for billions of years because we destroy ourselves. Could be that some other intelligent life has figured that out and could last for such a long time. But who knows. I guess my point is, across vast spans of time and vast spans of distance, it seems pretty unlikely other intelligent life would manage to travel to here, now, and that we'd coexist in the same time and space. Although I want to believe it has happened, for the reasons I mentioned in my previous post. I hope we discover it's true, that we've been visited by aliens. I just doubt it.

If they're nice, I'm pro alien. If not, then uh, I'll ask them to not hurt me.